Tel: (410) 836-0833
- Bridges Montessori serves 48 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the Other religious school association(s) and the American Montessori Society (AMS).
- The student:teacher of Bridges Montessori is 16:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Towson Grades: NS-PK | 91 students
7601 York Road
Towson, MD 21204
(410) 825-1725 2.4 NS-PK
- Towson Grades: PK-8 | 445 students
8501 Loch Raven Blvd
Towson, MD 21286
(410) 668-8466 1.5 PK-8
- Baltimore Grades: NS-PK | 85 students
419 Cedarcroft Road
Baltimore, MD 21212
(410) 435-0905 3.6 NS-PK
- Baltimore Grades: PK-1 | 113 students
5603 N Charles St
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 435-9510 4.2 PK-1
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?