Redeemer Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Redeemer Lutheran School graduates can think critically, act responsibly and communicate articulately.
- RLS offers a transformational learning experience, in which students are able to pursue far-reaching academic and personal goals in a Christian environment.
- RLS students test and exceed their boundaries, all while leading fulfilling, and purposeful Christ-centered lives.
- The academic program at RLS offers an exceptional education, giving its students a strong foundation in the arts, humanities, natural sciences and social sciences.
- Drawing on a comprehensive and Christian curriculum, RLS`s program gives its students the academic experience and tools they need to succeed in the classroom and beyond, while seeking to foster in them intellectual curiosity and a lifelong love of Christ.
- The faculty at RLS employs a variety of teaching styles, helping students to recognize their strengths and overcome their weaknesses.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||326 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Lands End Uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||School Financial Aid, Step Up For Students, VPK and McKay Scholarships Available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,600|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Vivian Throgmorton|
|Admissions Associate||Heather Cowles|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Choir, Computers, Drama, Hand bells, Physical Education, Safety Patrol, Spanish|
- A strong academic program
- Chapel every Wednesday
- Hot Lunch available
- Parent volunteer opportunities
- Extended Day available mornings and afternoons
- Summer Camp Program
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Port Saint Lucie Grades: K-12 | 489 students
2180 SE Morningside Blvd
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
(772)335-3231 7.2 K-12
My children genuinely love going to school every day. Their teachers are highly qualified and spread their love for Jesus while also providing excellent academic curriculum.
- Posted by Parent - Scott
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.