Tel: (412) 221-1777
Our center has been a staple in the Bridgeville community for 30 years! Our staff are dedicated, passionate, eager learners, and strive to provide the best possible learning experience for their students.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Bridgeville KinderCare. We are conveniently located near the Southpointe Business Park and I-79. The center services the South Fayette, Chartiers Valley, and Upper St. Clair School Districts.
- All teachers employed at the Bridgeville KinderCare are CPR and First Aid Certified. The teachers participate in monthly trainings and professional development opportunities.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Spanish
- CCIS , NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Bridgeville KinderCare is Southwood School (2.2 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Southwood School (0.9 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Zion Lutheran School (1.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Grades: 5-8 | 4 students
2575 Boyce Plaza Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15241
(412) 257-2290 0.9 5-8
- Lawrence Grades: PK-K | 88 students
101 Springfield Dr
Lawrence, PA 15055
(724) 745-4333 1.5 PK-K
- Bridgeville Grades: NS-8 | 129 students
220 Station St
Bridgeville, PA 15017
(412) 221-4720 2.2 NS-8
- Bridgeville Grades: 5-12 | 30 students
311 Station St
Bridgeville, PA 15017
(412) 206-2020 2.2 5-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.