- Our center has been a staple in the Bridgeville community for 30 years! Our staff are dedicated, passionate, eager learners, and strive to provide the best possible learning experience for their students.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Bridgeville KinderCare. We are conveniently located near the Southpointe Business Park and I-79. The center services the South Fayette, Chartiers Valley, and Upper St. Clair School Districts.
- All teachers employed at the Bridgeville KinderCare are CPR and First Aid Certified. The teachers participate in monthly trainings and professional development opportunities.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Spanish
- CCIS , NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Grades: 5-8 | 4 students
2575 Boyce Plaza Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15241
(412)257-2290 0.9 5-8
- Lawrence Grades: PK-K | 88 students
101 Springfield Dr
Lawrence, PA 15055
(724)745-4333 1.5 PK-K
- Bridgeville Grades: PK-8 | 129 students
220 Station St
Bridgeville, PA 15017
(412)221-4720 2.2 PK-8
- Bridgeville Grades: 5-12 | 30 students
311 Station St
Bridgeville, PA 15017 2.2 5-12
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.