5.00 (1 review)
- NO FCAT testing or requirements! NO Mid-Term or Final Exams! NO Daily Assigned Homework! Grades are on a 10 Point Scale: 90-100 = A, 80-89 = B, 70-79 = C Report Cards issued every 9 Weeks with Progress Reports in the middle of Reporting Period! Small Campuses! Small Classrooms with a Low Student/Teacher Ratio! Personalized Instruction! Additional Classroom resources available through Title I or IDEA!.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||SLD, ADD, ADHD, Aspergers, Dyslexia|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$6,500|
|Admissions Director||Jamie Martin|
|Admissions Associate||Alvaro Blanco|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Computer Labs, Field Trips|
- NO FCAT testing or requirements!
- NO Mid-Term or Final Exams!
- NO Daily Assigned Homework!
- Grades are on a 10 Point Scale: 90-100 = A, 80-89 = B, 70-79 = C
- Report Cards issued every 9 Weeks with Progress Reports in the middle of Reporting Period!
- Small Campuses!
- Small Classrooms with a Low Student/Teacher Ratio!
- Personalized Instruction!
Additional Classroom resources available through Title I or IDEA!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Petersburg Grades: NS-8 | 123 students
3200 58th Ave S
Saint Petersburg, FL 33712
(727)866-1901 6.8 NS-8
- Saint Petersburg Grades: K-9 | 15 students
2901 54th Ave S
Saint Petersburg, FL 33712
(727)865-3962 6.5 K-9
- Saint Petersburg Grades: K-8 | 33 students
6001 7th Ave S
Saint Petersburg, FL 33707
(727)345-2141 3.8 K-8
- Saint Petersburg Grades: 9-12 | 351 students
6333 9th Avenue N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33710
(727)344-4065 2.9 9-12
My son was one of the charter students in the Broach School. I have nothing bad to say about this school, in fact, i have nothing but praise for the staff of the school. I would recommend that if your student is eligible, that you get them signed up for the next school year.. you will be glad you did.. By the way, my son graduated from broach this past year(2012)....
- Posted by Parent - stan5
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.