- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 1-12
- Students: 49 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- NO FCAT testing or requirements!
- NO Mid-Term or Final Exams!
- NO Daily Assigned Homework!
- Grades are on a 10 Point Scale: 90-100 = A, 80-89 = B, 70-79 = C
- Report Cards issued every 9 Weeks with Progress Reports in the middle of Reporting Period!
- Small Campuses!
- Small Classrooms with a Low Student/Teacher Ratio!
- Personalized Instruction!
Additional Classroom resources available through Title I or IDEA!
Endorse Broach School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards