Broderick Montessori School
- Our preschool and kindergarten classrooms provide highly academic, Montessori based programs.
- It is our objective to have children emerge from our kindergarten with excellent reading and math skills.
- These days, it is crucial that children enter the first grade with excellent skills.
- There is no magic here; we simply believe that children benefit from being exposed to academics as early as possible.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atascadero Grades: PK-6 | 128 students
3025 Monterey Rd
Atascadero, CA 93422
(805)466-5068 220.8 PK-6
- Berkeley Grades: PK-8 | 296 students
1310 University Ave
Berkeley, CA 94702
(510)665-8800 398.3 PK-8
- Long Beach Grades: PK-5 | 86 students
5550 E Atherton St
Long Beach, CA 90815
(562)431-8880 32.8 PK-5
- Napa Grades: PK-6 | 112 students
1226 Salvador Ave
Napa, CA 94558
(707)253-1105 424.8 PK-6
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?