Broderick Montessori School
- Our preschool and kindergarten classrooms provide highly academic, Montessori based programs.
- It is our objective to have children emerge from our kindergarten with excellent reading and math skills.
- These days, it is crucial that children enter the first grade with excellent skills.
- There is no magic here; we simply believe that children benefit from being exposed to academics as early as possible.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atascadero Grades: PK-6 | 128 students
3025 Monterey Rd
Atascadero, CA 93422
(805)466-5068 220.8 PK-6
- Berkeley Grades: PK-8 | 296 students
1310 University Ave
Berkeley, CA 94702
(510)665-8800 398.3 PK-8
- Long Beach Grades: PK-5 | 86 students
5550 E Atherton St
Long Beach, CA 90815
(562)431-8880 32.8 PK-5
- Napa Grades: PK-6 | 112 students
1226 Salvador Ave
Napa, CA 94558
(707)253-1105 424.8 PK-6
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.