Childrens House Montessori School
- Our Children's House community consists of a wonderful group of children, staff and families.
- It is our goal to work together to give each of us a sense of belonging and a sense of purpose.
- Using the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori as our guide, we strive to work each day to help each child and each other reach our greatest potential, by embracing learning and appreciating and respecting the world in which we live.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit our website and click on the Admission section for more information. http://www.childrenshouse.cc/admission.html|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atascadero Grades: NS-12 | 117 students
6225 Atascadero Mall
Atascadero, CA 93422
(805)466-4457 2.3 NS-12
- Berkeley Grades: PK-8 | 296 students
1310 University Ave
Berkeley, CA 94702
(510)665-8800 185.9 PK-8
- Dana Point Grades: PK-3 | 54 students
24292 Del Prado
Dana Point, CA 92629
(949)443-1193 220.8 PK-3
- Long Beach Grades: PK-5 | 86 students
5550 E Atherton St
Long Beach, CA 90815
(562)431-8880 188 PK-5
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.