Childrens House Montessori School
- Our Children's House community consists of a wonderful group of children, staff and families.
- It is our goal to work together to give each of us a sense of belonging and a sense of purpose.
- Using the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori as our guide, we strive to work each day to help each child and each other reach our greatest potential, by embracing learning and appreciating and respecting the world in which we live.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit our website and click on the Admission section for more information. http://www.childrenshouse.cc/admission.html|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atascadero Grades: NS-12 | 117 students
6225 Atascadero Mall Or P.O. Box 6017
Atascadero, CA 93422
(805)466-4457 2.3 NS-12
- Berkeley Grades: PK-8 | 320 students
1310 University Ave
Berkeley, CA 94702
(510)665-8800 185.9 PK-8
- Dana Point Grades: PK-3 | 54 students
24292 Del Prado
Dana Point, CA 92629
(949)443-1193 220.8 PK-3
- Long Beach Grades: PK-5 | 86 students
5550 E Atherton St
Long Beach, CA 90815
(562)431-8880 188 PK-5
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.