Childrens House Montessori School
- Our Children's House community consists of a wonderful group of children, staff and families.
- It is our goal to work together to give each of us a sense of belonging and a sense of purpose.
- Using the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori as our guide, we strive to work each day to help each child and each other reach our greatest potential, by embracing learning and appreciating and respecting the world in which we live.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit our website and click on the Admission section for more information. http://www.childrenshouse.cc/admission.html|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atascadero Grades: NS-12 | 117 students
6225 Atascadero Mall Or P.O. Box 6017
Atascadero, CA 93422
(805)466-4457 2.3 NS-12
- Berkeley Grades: PK-8 | 320 students
1310 University Ave
Berkeley, CA 94702
(510)665-8800 185.9 PK-8
- Dana Point Grades: PK-3 | 54 students
24292 Del Prado
Dana Point, CA 92629
(949)443-1193 220.8 PK-3
- Long Beach Grades: PK-5 | 86 students
5550 E Atherton St
Long Beach, CA 90815
(562)431-8880 188 PK-5
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.