Montessori Childrens School
Tel: (805) 544-6691
- "The mission of the Montessori Children's School is: to inspire a passion for excellence in all of the children and adults who are a part of its community, to nurture the curiosity, creativity and imagination born within each of us and to awaken the human spirit of every child.
- The purpose then, of our school is to meet this objective.
- This is done in two ways: first, by allowing each child to experience the excitement of learning by her own choice rather than by being forced, and second, by helping him to perfect all his natural tools for learning so that his ability will be at a maximum in future learning situations.
- The Montessori materials have this dual long-range purpose in addition to their immediate purpose of giving specific information to the child.".
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arroyo Grande Grades: K-12 | 38 students
497 Fair Oaks Ave
Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
(805) 481-4673 10.3 K-12
- Templeton Grades: 1-8 | 32 students
1460 Plum Orchard Ln
Templeton, CA 93465
(805) 434-2217 20.4 1-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.