Old Mission School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 383 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,400
- Acceptance rate: 97%
- Average class size: 35 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniforms required for grades 1-6. Dress code adherence for grades 7 and 8.
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
ASB, Mock Trial
- Old Mission School offers classes in transitional kindergarten and kindergarten and grades one through eight. Old Mission Catholic School, in partnership with our parent community, fosters academic excellence while embracing faith-based teachings in a safe, healthy, and ethical environment. The philosophy of Old Mission Catholic School focuses on working cooperatively to develop three ideals: spirituality; integrity; and academic excellence. We work collectively to achieve an innovative and disciplined school environment. While emphasizing core curriculum, we encourage discovery, challenge, high academic standards, and service to others. We strive to be for one another a model of Christ-centered integrity. Each child has a right and responsibility to reach his or her full potential as a child of God - spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, and emotionally.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Old Mission School cost?
Old Mission School's tuition is approximately $5,400 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Old Mission School?
The acceptance rate of Old Mission School is 97%, which is higher than the national average of 84%.
What sports does Old Mission School offer?
Old Mission School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Old Mission School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Old Mission School?
The application deadline for Old Mission School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Old Mission School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards