Christ Classical School
- By Gods grace we endeavor to assist Christian families in the education of their children, by providing a stimulating academic program in a distinctly Christ-centered environment.
- We are committed to equipping students to live lives of moral and spiritual integrity, personal and social responsibility, with a genuine passion for knowing and serving a Holy God.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||4 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kenwyn Trotter|
- At Christ Classical School our goal is to provide Christian families in San Luis Obispo and the surrounding communities with an exceptional education founded upon a distinctly biblical worldview. We desire to do so in a school culture that is best described as a culture of grace, full of kindness, consideration, and affection. Christ Classical is for families who want their children to grow by being academically challenged, to grow in a community focused on serving each other, and to grow in a culture determined to follow Jesus Christ in all things. Initially offering grades Kindergarten through 6th, we employ the classical method of learning based upon the time-tested trivium. The trivium structures learning according to the God-given stages of a childs development. This allows students to more effectively gain knowledge, understanding, and wisdom at an age when the subjects are most easily mastered. It has been said that the classical method teaches with the grain of the student. Gods Word calls Christians to fill their minds with whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, as well as things that are virtuous and praiseworthy (Philippians 4:8) and to love the Lord their God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength (Mark 12:30). We are confident that Christ Classicals high academic standard and culture of grace will prepare students for future academic efforts and a lifelong love of learning.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Luis Obispo Grades: K-6 | 36 students
51 W Foothill Blvd
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
(805)543-6546 0.9 K-6
- San Luis Obispo Grades: PK-8 | 383 students
761 Broad Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
(805)543-6019 2.3 PK-8
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.