Coastal Christian School
Coastal Christian School Photo #2 - At CCS we study together and serve together. Several of our High School students bussed tables at our annual Auction which generated over $1 million toward school improvements.
Coastal Christian School Photo #3 - A low student to teacher ratio allows for a lot of hands on experiences at CCS. Students have the opportunity to challenge themselves with advanced classes or receive necessary assistance through our resource program.
Coastal Christian School Photo #4 - Competitive sports are offered from 6-12th grade. Our High School offers Volleyball, Cross County, Basketball and Softball programs that compete in CIF sports.
Coastal Christian School's mission is to assist Christian parents in providing excellence in the spiritual, academic, aesthetic, social, and physical aspects of education in order to develop the whole person, integrating God's Word in all areas of education, preparing students to serve God in all of life.
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 196 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,200
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Our Resource program is equipped to assist students with Mild Learning Differences in all subjects
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Average SAT score
Classroom Dress Code
(No Uniform Required, Modesty Dress Code)
(No Uniform Required, Modesty Dress Code)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Kindergarten: $5400 Elementary (1-6): $6280 Secondary (7-12): $7040 Some fees depending on activities. Financial Aide and Scholarship opportunities are available.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- Our goals for graduates are as follows:Spiritual Development 1.1 Students will demonstrate spiritual growth in love, knowledge of, and service to the Lord Jesus Christ. 1.2 Students will demonstrate Christ-like character traits as applied to themselves for service to God and others. 1.3 Students will demonstrate their knowledge of scripture by being able to explain and apply Biblical truth as a guide for life. 1.4 Students will incorporate a Biblical worldview into their lives in order to be Godly, responsible citizens.Character Development 2.1 Students will develop intrinsic motivation to take personal responsibility for their own behavior and learning. 2.2 Students will develop skills to work cooperatively toward a common goal including conflict resolution using Biblical principles. 2.3 Students will demonstrate respect for self and others. 2.4 Students will become responsible citizens who conduct themselves with personal integrity.Academic Development 3.1 Students will meet or exceed the California State Standards and requirements that are compatible with a Biblical worldview in language arts, social sciences, science, and mathematics. 3.2 Students will demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills across the curriculum including application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation. 3.3 Students will demonstrate skills in the use of technology across the curriculum. 3.4 Students will demonstrate at least intermediate writing and speaking ability in a foreign language. 3.5 Students will prepare a four-year plan for post-high school education, service, and/or careers of their choice.Physical and Aesthetic Development 4.1 Students will demonstrate knowledge of and skills in physical fitness and a variety of sports. 4.2 Students will demonstrate knowledge of fitness and nutrition choices that lead to a healthy life. 4.3 Students will demonstrate knowledge of, appreciation of, and skills in the visual and performing arts. 4.4 Students will actively participate in one or more of the visual or performing arts.
We love the Christ-centered focus of this wonderful school! The teachers and staff are living out their reverence for the Lord and His Word and the students are warm and welcoming. We are so thankful to be a part of this growing school family!
Endorse Coastal Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.