Acts Advanced Christian Training Schools
- Acts Advanced Christian Training Schools serves 109 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow), the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA).
- The student:teacher of Acts Advanced Christian Training Schools is 12:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salinas Grades: NS-8 | 173 students
345 E Alvin Dr
Salinas, CA 93906
(831)449-5421 92.1 NS-8
- Eagle River Grades: PK-12 | 130 students
10336 E Eagle River Loop Rd
Eagle River, AK 99577
(907)694-4602 2175.5 PK-12
- Gadsden Grades: PK-12 | 307 students
2736 Wills Creek Rd
Gadsden, AL 35904
(256)547-1841 1956.1 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.