Trinity Lutheran School
- At Trinity Lutheran school we are proud to continually strive to create positive educational experiences.
- This overview of the School Handbook is intended as an introduction to our programs, policies, and procedures.
- Each family also receives a School Handbook, which provides a detailed explanation of policies set by our administration and school board.
- Thank you for being a part of our Trinity Lutheran Family.
- We look forward to working with you. The mission of Trinity Lutheran School is to provide a Christ centered environment in which students perform at or above grade level in the core subject areas.
- The curriculum of the school are based on the Core Knowledge Curriculum and are consistent with or higher than the standards prescribed by the State of California.
- At all times an appropriate balance is maintained between Christian training and secular instruction.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(uniform: solid navy, powder blue, red, or white shirts, navy, black or khaki bottoms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,900|
|Tuition Notes||2nd and 3rd child discounts|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paso Robles Grades: K-10 | 68 students
903 Evert Ct
Paso Robles, CA 93446
(805)610-5318 0.7 K-10
- Paso Robles Grades: K-12 | 109 students
Po Box 97
Paso Robles, CA 93447
(805)239-0707 1.4 K-12
- Templeton Grades: 1-8 | 9 students
Po Box 70
Templeton, CA 93465
(805)434-1638 5.6 1-8
- Templeton Grades: K-8 | 14 students
940 Templeton Hills Road
Templeton, CA 93465 5.8 K-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.