- Brookfield Christian School is a private, independent Christian school focused on academic achievement.
- At Brookfield, we believe that all children love to learn and that success in school and life depends on developing a strong foundation in the early years of life.
- Our teachers are committed to preparing your child to succeed.
- Brookfield Christian School provides a high quality education in a Christian environment.
- Our goal is that all children will reach a standard of excellence in their individual area of intellect.
- At Brookfield Christian School, we believe that each child is unique and we are dedicated to encouraging him/her to achieve to their full potential.
- Our approach to teaching is varied and challenging to the child so that we may develop each child's intellect.
- At Brookfield, we believe that children will become competent, self-reliant, and confident as they grow in our nurturing, fun-filled Christian environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SavageGrades: NS-8 | 329 students
Po Box 406
Savage, MD 20763
ClarksvilleGrades: PK-8 | 502 students
12500 Clarksville Pike
Clarksville, MD 21029
ColumbiaGrades: NS-K | 102 students
9008 Red Branch Rd
Columbia, MD 21045
BethesdaGrades: NS-12 | 700 students
9101 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, MD 20814
LaurelGrades: PK-8 | 189 students
15002 First Baptist Ln
Laurel, MD 20707
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.