Brookfield Christian School
- Brookfield Christian School is a private, independent Christian school focused on academic achievement.
- At Brookfield, we believe that all children love to learn and that success in school and life depends on developing a strong foundation in the early years of life.
- Our teachers are committed to preparing your child to succeed.
- Brookfield Christian School provides a high quality education in a Christian environment.
- Our goal is that all children will reach a standard of excellence in their individual area of intellect.
- At Brookfield Christian School, we believe that each child is unique and we are dedicated to encouraging him/her to achieve to their full potential.
- Our approach to teaching is varied and challenging to the child so that we may develop each child's intellect.
- At Brookfield, we believe that children will become competent, self-reliant, and confident as they grow in our nurturing, fun-filled Christian environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SavageGrades: NS-8 | 339 students
8455 Savage-Guilford Road
Savage, MD 20763
- LaurelGrades: PK-8 | 189 students
15002 First Baptist Ln
Laurel, MD 20707
- LaurelGrades: PK-KG | 147 students
9292 Cherry Ln
Laurel, MD 20708
- ColumbiaGrades: K-6 | 77 students
6080 Foreland Garth
Columbia, MD 21045
- ColumbiaGrades: PK-10 | 237 students
6520 Martin Road
Columbia, MD 21044
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.