Bet Yeladim Inc
Tel: (410) 997-7378
- Bet Yeladim's mission is provide the highest quality secular and Jewish education to children, reaching beyond the classroom by engaging the family and the community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethesda Grades: PK-12 | 1089 students
9600 Forest Road
Bethesda, MD 20814
(301) 530-8260 21.5 PK-12
- Chevy Chase Grades: NS-PK | 156 students
7001 Connecticut Ave
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
(301) 652-7660 21.9 NS-PK
- Clarksville Grades: PK-K | 101 students
6347 Ten Oaks Rd
Clarksville, MD 21029
(410) 531-9443 6.7 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.