- At Brookhollow Christian Academy (BCA) we believe in our mission: "committed to excellence and committed to changing lives".
- Our purpose is to provide examples of the highest principles of Christian leadership, academic excellence, self discipline, accountability for actions, and personal integrity.
- We are a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to meeting the educational and spiritual needs of each child.
- We are delighted that you are considering us to partner with you to enhance your child's educational experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-2|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki /Blue/ Black Pants with any solid color polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$595|
|Tuition Notes||Nursery (12mos.-2 years) $815/mo.|
|Admissions Director||Shae Bell|
|Admissions Associate||Qiana Kelley|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance, Drama, Foreign Language, Intramural Sports, Physical Education Dance, Drama, Foreign Language,
- Brookhollow Christian Academy welcomes you ! Our philosophy at Brookhollow Christian Academy is the education of the whole child, so that he/she may take his place as a Christian citizen in today's world. Our school strives to provide an atmosphere that promotes spiritual,intellectual, social, physical, and cultural growth and development of each individual person. The insititution is held together by the instruction of Christian values, and by incorporating love and kindness toward each child. In this way, the child learns to live and thus attain eternal salvation.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.