Brookhollow Christian Academy
5.00 (11 reviews)
- At Brookhollow Christian Academy (BCA) we believe in our mission: "committed to excellence and committed to changing lives".
- Our purpose is to provide examples of the highest principles of Christian leadership, academic excellence, self discipline, accountability for actions, and personal integrity.
- We are a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to meeting the educational and spiritual needs of each child.
- We are delighted that you are considering us to partner with you to enhance your child's educational experience.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki /Blue/ Black Pants with any solid color polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$595|
|Tuition Notes||Nursery (12mos.-2 years) $815/mo.|
|Admissions Director||Shae Bell|
|Admissions Associate||Qiana Kelley|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Dance, Drama, Foreign Language
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Sports, Physical Education
- Brookhollow Christian Academy welcomes you ! Our philosophy at Brookhollow Christian Academy is the education of the whole child, so that he/she may take his place as a Christian citizen in today's world. Our school strives to provide an atmosphere that promotes spiritual,intellectual, social, physical, and cultural growth and development of each individual person. The insititution is held together by the instruction of Christian values, and by incorporating love and kindness toward each child. In this way, the child learns to live and thus attain eternal salvation.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: K-12 | 13 students
5151 Addicks Satsuma Road
Houston, TX 77084
(281)855-3546 1.8 K-12
- Humble Grades: NS-10 | 49 students
702 Atascocita Rd
Humble, TX 77396
(281)441-3292 25.6 NS-10
- Humble Grades: PK-8 | 363 students
530 Ferguson St
Humble, TX 77338
(281)446-8535 26.4 PK-8
I really enjoy KWOW kids Camp for my kids. I feel confident knowing my children will be safe during the day while i am at work. They are given plenty of activities that are fun and educational. My daughter says her favorite class is Spanish! This is our 3rd year attending and they will definitely be coming back. Thanks to all the teachers who give their time and energy to help make the camp run smooth and my children's time here enjoyable.S Blaze
- Posted by Parent - Sandra Blaze
Both my daughter and son attended both the summer program and the academy during the school year. Our experience has been nothing short of amazing. Our daughter started in the infant program and is now in the 2 year old class and knows her abc's, number 1-20, name and how to spell it. Everyday there is something new that she has learned. Our son started in the PreK4 program and will be going into the Kinder program. He has a speech delay, but the teachers and staff have been very effective with working with him and ensures that he is not left behind in the learning process. I would recommend the KWOW Kids program and Brookhollow Christian Academy hands down.
- Posted by Parent - AWashington
he Brookhollow Christian Academy is a wonderful school, with a christian based learning environment. My husband and I were very hesitant to send our 8 month old off to school, and as first time parents we were very nervous. We visit with the administration many times before enrolling, Mrs. Berni and Dr. Womack made us feel so comfortable, Mrs. Brenda, and Mrs. Marquisa loved our son just like he was their own, Our son has learned to walk, talk and socialize with his friends, he has grown so much in his short time here and we cannot wait to see how he will continue to mature. We highly recommend Brookhollow Christain Academy to anyone looking for a loving, nurturing, and encouraging instituiton.
- Posted by Parent - Alicia Faulkner
I have enjoyed seeing the social growth my son has experienced during his time here
- Posted by Parent - PV Parent
This is an excellent summer camp for kids of all ages. My daughter is 3 years old. She begged to come to summer camp and thats unbelieavble. At her old daycare she always cried to stay home. I have seen a total change with her confidence and speech. We love it so much that she will attend the school program in August.
- Posted by Parent - jasmin N.
My son has attended summer camp for 3 summers. His social behavior has improved each year tremendously.
- Posted by Teacher - Miss Joselyn Jones
Brook Hollow has amazing staff and fun programing for our children. My son is well taken care of and my wife and I feel extremely comfortable when he is in their care!
- Posted by Parent - Kevin Muccular
The camp experience was great for my girls. They truly enjoyed the experience as well as the weekly field trips. They often came home exhausted and full of stories to tell regarding their day.
- Posted by Parent - Keyana Caldwell
When first looking for day care, it was a long look. Didn't know really what to look for. I knew I wanted a place that would be loving . THe academy has been wonderful.
- Posted by Parent - Hamilton
My experience at Brookhollow Christian has been nothing short of awesome. They level of attentiveness they have given my daughter has helped to propel her confidence as well as actual learning skills. I am pleased with the course curriculum and cant wait to see what this upcoming school season will reveal.
- Posted by Parent - Satisfied BCA Parent
The summer camp went on a lot of great field trips and loved the fact that the students performed community service.
- Posted by Parent - Mom
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.