Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
As a nationally accredited child development program, our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their child’s progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our KinderCare Learning Center. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child’s growth in the areas of social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. In addition to a safe, secure, and stimulating environment for your child to grow up in, you will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our top priority at KinderCare is to provide a safe and healthy environment for our children, families, and staff. We do this through rigorous training and constant assessment and evaluation of proper policies and procedures. Your child's security begins at the front door, literally. We have a locked security entrance that requires a numeric code to enter. All side doors are kept locked to ensure the security of the exterior of the building. All guests are emergency pick up people are identified and escorted through the building. Of course, our teachers have all cleared local, state, and federal background checks, including fingerprinting. We are trained in infant and child CPR and First Aid. We do routine fire, storm, and lock-down drills to prepare for the unexpected. Throughout the day, your child will be supervised at all times. No child is ever left unattended, even for a minute. Teachers have all been trained in supervision, discipline and guidance, and developmentally appropriate practices to ensure they understand the risks associated with the children in their care. If your child has food allergies or specific medical conditions, we will work with you to ensure your child's well being while in our care. We also take the responsibility of your child's emotional security very seriously. We want every child to feel safe, loved, and respected while at KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- NACCRRA NCI
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Copperfield KinderCare?
The application deadline for Copperfield KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Copperfield KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.