The Bear Creek KinderCare
Tel: (281) 859-1465
The teachers and staff at KinderCare welcome you to our school.
We are all very passionate about providing the best care and education for your child while you are away at work or school.
Each day brings new fun activities and learning at our school and we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
We love to watch the children grow and learn and so appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
We strive for excellence in all that we do here at KinderCare and look forward to having your child in our classrooms.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for your interest in BearCreek KinderCare. We invite you to see the exciting things that our children get to experience everyday with their passionate teachers. We are commited to each and every childs development and to the families peace of mind that their child is in a safe and loving environment.
- The safety of the children in our center is top priority. We have a keypad entry with a door code that is changed twice a year or more often if the safety of the center is in question and all visitors are checked in with an ID. Our playgrounds are fenced in, and the center is checked daily by our Health and Safety Coordinator both indoors and outdoors for safety hazards. All of our staff has CPR/First Aid certification and a full Federal background check before taking care of children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA NCI
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to The Bear Creek KinderCare is Texas Christian School (1.1 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Brookhollow Christian Academy (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: NS-PK
18035 Forest Heights Dr
Houston, TX 77095
(281) 463-2454 1.8 NS-PK
- Houston Grades: K-12 | 13 students
5151 Addicks Satsuma Road
Houston, TX 77084
(281) 855-3546 2.1 K-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.