Elim Christian School
Elim Christian School Photo #2 - Elim Christian School in Houston seeks to meet the needs of the whole child - academic, spiritual, social and physical.
Elim Christian School Photo #3 - Students at Elim Christian School learn at their own pace to achieve success. Serving grades K-12.
The mission of Elim Christian School is to provide a biblically based, Christ-centered education for students of all academic abilities, developing their full potential and inspiring them to live for the glory of God. Elim strives to be a place of refreshment and rest for families with children who have been struggling to fit into the traditional educational system. We provide a place where learning differences are celebrated and academic challenges are embraced in a holistic, hope-filled environment.
We recognize that all of Gods children are called to excel in accordance with the gifts and abilities He has given them. Have you been searching for a place where your child can be and feel successful and accepted Elim might be the oasis you are looking for.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 13 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,800
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia, ADHD/ADD, Autism, etc
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Minimal tuition assistance is available.
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
- At Elim Christian School, we provide a variety of learning environments (small group, one-on-one, and on-line) tailored to fit the appropriate physical, emotional, and academic needs of each individual student. We evaluate success based on mastery of concepts rather than with letter grades. Student to Teacher ratio is no more than 7:1 and we design annual Personalized Education Goals (PEGs) for each student. We offer hands-on, curriculum-directed, project-based learning that leads to concrete life applications and that emphasize creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, and communication. As a whole school, we participate in service and missions projects and take frequent field trips tied to curriculum and service objectives.
Profile last updated:
Endorse Elim Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards