Buffalo Grove KinderCare
The teachers at our Buffalo Grove KinderCare family are dedicated to providing an environment for your child that supports their overall well-being.
We treat each child as our own to instill your confidence with the kind of care we provide.
The teachers at our center are here for you and will spend each day fully engaging your child while meeting their individual needs.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Buffalo Grove KinderCare's website! Our commitment to you is to provide your child with a safe, caring environment while providing high quality early childhood education. We provide the kind of care that focuses on the whole child, meeting the needs of your child's emotional, social, cognitive, physical and educational well-being. As educators, we want you to feel confident in the care we provide and will take every step to gain your trust. We would like to personally invite you to come and see what makes us different. Call us at 847-459-6995 to schedule your tour today.
- At the Buffalo Grove KinderCare, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Our center features a key-coded entry and two fenced-in playgrounds. We conduct name to face counts every 30 minutes along with monthly fire and disaster drills. Our teachers and staff members are fully background checked and are CPR and First Aid certified. We also follow health and safety procedures such as hand-washing and safe sleep practices to ensure everyone stays healthy and safe!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- YES - Accepts all subsidy programs CD will determine subsidy CO-PAY amount based on # of children
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Buffalo Grove KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.