Burnham Rd KinderCare
The teachers and staff at Burnham Road KinderCare are focused on making meaningful moments with families.
With over 25 years experience in the early education field, our team is committed to the education of young children.
We are blessed to have such a dedicated and caring staff members that are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Burnham Road KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. Each day, at KinderCare we provide a balanced approach to learning - giving parents the comfort of knowing their child will have fun as he/she develops socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. Our goal is to prepare children for their school years through age-appropriate lesson plans including phonics, reading, math, science and more - all while making learning fun. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning. In addition to a safe, secure, and stimulating environment for your child to grow up in, you will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. We believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families.
At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent and guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance. Our Health and Safety Coordinator is Cynthia Saucedo. She has been with KinderCare for twelve years. Ms Cynthia ensures our center exceeds all the requirements of the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services and the City of Plano Health Department.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Burnham Rd KinderCare is Yorktown Education School (0.8 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Prince Of Peace Catholic School (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plano Grades: PK-K | 69 students
5221 Village Creek Dr
Plano, TX 75093
(972) 250-1406 0.7 PK-K
- Dallas Grades: PK-K | 125 students
18601 Preston Rd
Dallas, TX 75252
(972) 380-1275 1 PK-K
- Dallas Grades: NS-3 | 76 students
18303 Davenport Rd
Dallas, TX 75252
(972) 985-8844 1.1 NS-3
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.