Every one of our teachers goes through the same rigorous hiring process to ensure their dedication and passion and their ability to meet the developmental and emotional needs of your child.
We confirm professional references and conduct national criminal background screenings.
Each member of our staff meets or exceeds the qualification requirements set by state law.
Staff also complete a full orientation and complete a comprehensive training program.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Calaveras in Fremont. We are very happy to meet with you and your child. You are going to love our unique classrooms. They are bright, open, and welcoming to children. We provide a safe, secure, and stimulating environment. Our child centered, play based approach assists children's development, socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. We look forward to meeting you and your child. Thank you for visiting our site.
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority.Our school has a keypad entry for parents to enter into the classrooms. All children must be signed in and out on our paper based roster on a daily basis. We have fenced in playground with alarms. Our entire staff is CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Mandarin, Punjabi, Spanish
- Center works with all local subsidies (Child Care Links, 4Cs, Davis Street & Child Family Community), discuss others on tour.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Calaveras KinderCare?
The application deadline for Calaveras KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Calaveras KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.