Challenger School - Newark
- Celebrating over 50 years of learning and fun, Challenger School is an independent private school that focuses on academic excellence, individual achievement, strong logic and thinking skills, and self-reliance.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores on average in the 90th percentile on the national Stanford Achievement Test (SAT). This means that our average student outperforms nine out of ten students who take that test. Challenger School offers preschool through eighth grade programs that prepare children to live happily and successfully for their whole lives.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newark Grades: 2-7 | 20 students
38325 Cedar Blvd
Newark, CA 94560
(510)797-2227 1 2-7
- Fremont Grades: NS-PK
4727 Calaveras Ave
Fremont, CA 94538
(510)791-2222 1.2 NS-PK
- Fremont Grades: NS-6 | 171 students
155 Washington Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
(510)490-1993 1.9 NS-6
- Fremont Grades: K-7 | 126 students
4211 Carol Ave
Fremont, CA 94538 2 K-7
- Fremont Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
40374 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94538
(510)657-1674 2 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
The oldest schools are concentrated in the east in what were the original thirteen colonies. Most of the founders of these early schools were principled men and women with lofty ideals and purposes.
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.