Challenger School - Newark
Celebrating over 50 years of learning and fun, Challenger School is an independent private school that focuses on academic excellence, individual achievement, strong logic and thinking skills, and self-reliance.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores on average in the 90th percentile on the national Stanford Achievement Test (SAT). This means that our average student outperforms nine out of ten students who take that test. Challenger School offers preschool through eighth grade programs that prepare children to live happily and successfully for their whole lives.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Challenger School - Newark. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.