Challenger School - Newark
- Celebrating over 50 years of learning and fun, Challenger School is an independent private school that focuses on academic excellence, individual achievement, strong logic and thinking skills, and self-reliance.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our curriculum focuses on the foundations of knowledge: language arts, math, and logic. Early mastery of these basics prepares students for advanced studies and learning at an accelerated pace.
- Breathtaking Results - Our uniquely structured classes yield astonishing results in young students. Challenger students achieve scores on average in the 90th percentile on the national Stanford Achievement Test (SAT). This means that our average student outperforms nine out of ten students who take that test. Challenger School offers preschool through eighth grade programs that prepare children to live happily and successfully for their whole lives.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newark Grades: 2-7 | 20 students
38325 Cedar Blvd
Newark, CA 94560
(510)797-2227 1 2-7
- Fremont Grades: NS-PK
4727 Calaveras Ave.
Fremont, CA 94538
(510)791-2222 1.2 NS-PK
- Fremont Grades: NS-6 | 171 students
155 Washington Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
(510)490-1993 1.9 NS-6
- Fremont Grades: K-7 | 126 students
4211 Carol Ave
Fremont, CA 94538 2 K-7
- Fremont Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
40374 Fremont Blvd
Fremont, CA 94538
(510)657-1674 2 PK-8
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.