Calvary Baptist Christian Academy
- Calvary Baptist Christian Academy is a ministry of Calvary Baptist Church of American Canyon, California.
- The school has as its purpose the teaching and training of students from a Biblical perspective.
- Calvary Baptist Christian Academy was founded to provide a Christian alternative to the humanistic education offered in other private and public schools.
- All subjects are taught from a biblical, conservative, fundamental Baptist point of view.
- We emphasize personal salvation through Christ, wholesome Christian living, obedience to the Word and will of God, and using our talents and gifts for the glory of God.
- The purpose of the school is to help meet spiritual, physical, and mental needs of each child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Napa Grades: PK-12 | 114 students
2055 Redwood Rd.
Napa, CA 94558
(707)258-9030 10.1 PK-12
- Vallejo Grades: NS-12 | 340 students
200 Admiral Callaghan Lane
Vallejo, CA 94591
(707)644-5284 5 NS-12
- Vallejo Grades: K-8 | 240 students
420 Florida St
Vallejo, CA 94590
(707)642-4311 5.2 K-8
- Vallejo Grades: PK-1 | 13 students
902 Nebraska St
Vallejo, CA 94590
(707)557-1102 4.7 PK-1
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.