Calvary Christian School
- The primary mission of Calvary Christian School is to encourage each child to develop a personal relationship with God by accepting the free gift of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The child will be encouraged to grow in this relationship by experiencing God's abundant love, grace, forgiveness, and power through daily Bible study and practical application of God's word.
- It is our desire that each child will allow God to govern his/her entire life based on the trust relationship with Jesus fostered through their experience at Calvary Christian School.
- Our second goal is for each child to experience academic success based on his/her own God given ability.
- As such, our role is to ignite the spark for each child to become a lifetime learner.
- The Bible states that we are fearfully and wonderfully made.
- As a result, we will also strive to build up each child socially and emotionally in an effort to create an environment that is conducive to learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniforms are required - navy blue theme)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,950|
|Tuition Notes||$100.00 registration fee $230.00 technology fee $225.00 book & material fee|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Robin Laskey, Director|
|Admissions Associate||Linda Thiboldeaux, Asst. Dir.|
- Each new student must meet with the Director/Assistant Director prior to admission. Review of previous school records is mandatory. Testing may be necessary dependent on the student's records and the information available.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Trenton Grades: NS-8 | 278 students
2111 Kuser Road
Trenton, NJ 08690
(609)585-3353 7.5 NS-8
- Fairless Hills Grades: 9-12 | 431 students
611 Wistar Rd
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
(215)945-6200 2.5 9-12
- Levittown Grades: NS-K | 140 students
7300 New Falls Rd
Levittown, PA 19055
(215)945-3131 3 NS-K
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.