Calvary Christian School
Tel: (215) 736-2391
- The primary mission of Calvary Christian School is to encourage each child to develop a personal relationship with God by accepting the free gift of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The child will be encouraged to grow in this relationship by experiencing God's abundant love, grace, forgiveness, and power through daily Bible study and practical application of God's word.
- It is our desire that each child will allow God to govern his/her entire life based on the trust relationship with Jesus fostered through their experience at Calvary Christian School.
- Our second goal is for each child to experience academic success based on his/her own God given ability.
- As such, our role is to ignite the spark for each child to become a lifetime learner.
- The Bible states that we are fearfully and wonderfully made.
- As a result, we will also strive to build up each child socially and emotionally in an effort to create an environment that is conducive to learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniforms are required - navy blue theme)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,950|
|Tuition Notes||$100.00 registration fee $230.00 technology fee $225.00 book & material fee|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Robin Laskey, Director|
|Admissions Associate||Linda Thiboldeaux, Asst. Dir.|
- Each new student must meet with the Director/Assistant Director prior to admission. Review of previous school records is mandatory. Testing may be necessary dependent on the student's records and the information available.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Trenton Grades: PK-8 | 238 students
2111 Kuser Road
Trenton, NJ 08690
(609) 585-3353 7.5 PK-8
- Fairless Hills Grades: 9-12 | 431 students
611 Wistar Rd
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
(215) 945-6200 2.5 9-12
- Levittown Grades: NS-K | 140 students
7300 New Falls Rd
Levittown, PA 19055
(215) 945-3131 3 NS-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.