Hope Lutheran School And Preschool Photo #2 - Our preschool children having a good time during St. Patrick's day.
Hope Lutheran School And Preschool Photo #3 - This is our first grade having art with Mrs. Theobald.
Mission Statement: To provide the students and families of Hope Lutheran School and our surrounding community with a quality Christian education in a Christ-centered atmosphere by teaching God`s Word, sharing His love, and serving His people.We believe that:Jesus Christ is the one and only way to salvation.
A child is a spiritual being as well as a physical and social being.The Bible gives us direction and purpose in daily living.It`s the Word of God.
God is the ruler of our everyday life.The Bible has a primary place in our curriculum.All subjects are taught in the light of God`s Word.Our students are challenged to use their God-given abilities as they strive for academic excellence.- See more at: http://hopelcs.org/school/admissions.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 134 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,035
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
No offensive language or pictures, ripped clothing or odd sized clothing
No offensive language or pictures, ripped clothing or odd sized clothing
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Preschool tuition varies based on # of days and times of day chosen. K-8 tuition is uniform across the grades with discounts allowed for church members, more than 2 children enrolled and how tuition is paid.
Summer Program Cost Notes
We offer a summer CAMP program; costs vary by # of days attending each week.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Claire E Neagley
Terri Rambo,Preschool Director
- Hope Lutheran School cares for and educates children ages 6 weeks - Grade 8. Our regular school day begins at 9 a.m. and dismisses at 3:15 p.m. For children who need before and after school hours care, Hope offers an Extended Care Program for all children through grade 8. Our Daycare, Preschool and Pre-K programs are under the direct supervision of Mrs. Terri Rambo, our Early Childhood programs Director. The K-8 Elementary/Middle School is under the direct supervision of Deaconess Claire Neagley, our Principal. Our parish pastor, Rev. Richard Mokry serves the school through providing Early Childhood devotions and K-8 Thursday Chapel. Pastor Rich is always available for consultation and Spiritual guidance to teachers, students and families. The Early Childhood programs follow a pre-set curriculum which engages a wide variety of learning processes and the teachers work with the children at their own levels. Hope Lutheran Pre-school is a Keystone Stars program, currently possessing our 3rd Star. The elementary and middle school programs follow a set curriculum based on Lutheran Schools Standards included in the Integrating the Faith program guide. Along with those rigorous standards, Hope also incorporates the use of such public school standards that are appropriate and compatible with the Lutheran Schools Standards. Our students are educated academically as well as Spiritually and in a way as to encourage them to grow into being good citizens of this great world God has created for us.
- Hope Lutheran School has 1 classroom per grade level with the average class size in Elementary grades being 9 and in the Middle School grades being 5. The K-8 school enrollment for the 2022-23 school year stands at 64 students. These small class sizes allow the teachers to spend significant 1-on-1 time with their students during the day. However, even with those smaller numbers, we still are able to offer a full schedule of 'special classes' during the day, including P.E., Art, Computer Skills and Music (including Guitar Club, Drum lessons and eukele or recorder lessons). All students have a 30 minute group lunch experience and a 30 minute recess time daily.
- For additional information and to enroll, please call Hope Lutheran School at (215) 946-3467 or reach out online to email@example.com.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hope Lutheran School And Preschool cost?
Hope Lutheran School And Preschool's tuition is approximately $5,035 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Hope Lutheran School And Preschool?
The acceptance rate of Hope Lutheran School And Preschool is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 86%.
Does Hope Lutheran School And Preschool offer a summer program?
Yes, Hope Lutheran School And Preschool offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Hope Lutheran School And Preschool?
The application deadline for Hope Lutheran School And Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Our daughter goes to Hope. We absolutely love it here at Hope! The teachers are very knowledgeable academically and Christ driven. Our daughter has learned so much thus far... about herself, Jesus Christ and what it means to be a Christian while getting an age appropriate education! We will be re-registering for the 2020 school year!
I love this school. We'be been there 9 years, and will be there 10 more!
I attended Hope Lutheran in the late 1960s. Instilled important values. Moved to Scotland aged 12, been teaching high school for 33 years, most recently as Depute Head Teacher. Hope helped me get here. Great school, even back then.
My daughter has attended Hope Christian School for 6 years and has loved every year. She has received a quality education with the small class sizes, amazing teachers and a family like atmosphere. The faculty here has always been available if there was ever a need or concern. Hope hosts a lot of school activities for the families to attend where the children still learn and have fun! The students are taught with Christian values and morals which will help guide them.
My sons have been going to Hope for five years now, and it's the best decision I have made! Small classes with a top notch education. All of the staff are warm and inviting and have extreme compassion for my children. It has a Family atmosphere where everyone knows everyone. I have watched my children grow into amazing young men with not only great grades but they have been taught good values and morals! I honestly could not ask for anything more! Love love love HOPE Lutheran school
Hope provides a safe Christian atmosphere. I am impressed with the student teacher ratio. And the dedication of all the teachers. My grandson has attended Hope since kindergarten and I couldent ask for a better education. I highly recommend Hope.
Both of my daughters have attended Hope Christian School. The staff makes everyone feel welcome with a family atmosphere. The teachers are wonderful! Hope has a strong academic program with a focus on Christ. We have a wonderful principle, who is approachable, caring and brought new ideas to Hope.
Endorse Hope Lutheran School And Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.