Bucks County Country Day School
Tel: (215) 547-5820
- BCCDS is a private elementary and middle school. Its special distinction is its respect for the unique way children think and grow in pursuit of academic ideals.
- In an atmosphere of community and cooperation, students learn awareness of individuality and an appreciation for diversity.
- BCCDS offers challenging academic programs in Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, and Foreign Language, as well as Computer Education, Art, Music, and Physical Education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Heather Farley|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, SoftballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cheerleading, Chorus, Drama, Private Music Lessons, Reading Olympics, Student Council|
- As a result of our power packed curriculum, students develop a view of themselves as competent individuals. This realization of self makes a difference in students lives long after they leave BCCDS.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bristol Grades: PK-K | 22 students
501 Bath Rd
Bristol, PA 19007
(215) 785-9670 3.7 PK-K
- Havertown Grades: 1-8 | 24 students
2000 Old West Chester Pike
Havertown, PA 19083
(484) 454-8700 28.8 1-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.