Holy Family Regional Catholic School
- Founded by four Parish Communities united by our Catholic faith and a commitment to excellence in Catholic education, Holy Family Regional Catholic School is a Christ-centered elementary school dedicated to inspiring students’ faith, challenging students academically, and nurturing every student’s individual growth and development, all done within a supportive, family-like environment that promotes traditional Roman Catholic values. With a well-rounded, 21st-century curriculum and high standards of achievement, the caring faculty of Holy Family prepares students to be intellectually curious, lifelong learners, and confident and compassionate future leaders.
- Holy Family students know and love their Catholic faith, respect themselves and others, and seek to use their unique, God-given gifts to serve their community. Embodying the spirit of cooperation from which it was created, Holy Family Regional Catholic School stands as a beacon of hope for the future of Catholic education!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||488 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,200|
|Tuition Notes||Rate is higher for non-Catholics ($4,300) and pre-Kindergarten ($5,100 for five full days, with decreases for half-days and fewer days per week)|
|Admissions Director||Nicole Kinniry|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, Track and FieldBaseball, Basketball,|
Softball, Track and Field,
- There is something very special about Holy Family Regional Catholic School, and you can feel it from the moment you step inside our school. It’s the friendly faces that greet you, the happy smiles of our students, the energetic buzz that emanates from our classrooms, the family-like atmosphere that pervades our hallways. It’s the Holy Family spirit—an extraordinary morale born of four dedicated parish communities, united by our faith, our belief in Catholic education, and our commitment to our children, to create a new, unsurpassed Catholic school experience! We would love the opportunity to open our doors and share our Holy Family spirit with you! We are confident that you and your child will feel at home here from your very first visit. To tour Holy Family Regional Catholic School, meet with staff, and learn more about how we can best serve your family, please contact us for an appointment. Holy Family Regional Catholic School 2477 Trenton Road Levittown, Pa. 19054 215-269-9600 firstname.lastname@example.org www.hfrcs.org Holy Family Regional Catholic School serves students in Pre-Kindergarten (three- and four-year-olds, full- or half-day programs) through Grade 8 from the parishes of Immaculate Conception in Levittown, Queen of the Universe in Levittown, St. Frances Cabrini in Fairless Hills, and St. Joseph the Worker in Fallsington, all located with the Bucks County Vicariate of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LevittownGrades: PK-8 | 327 students
130 Levittown Pkwy
Levittown, PA 19054
- Fairless HillsGrades: NS-8 | 250 students
235 S Olds Blvd
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
- LevittownGrades: NS-8 | 152 students
2600 Haines Road
Levittown, PA 19055
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.