Founded by four Parish Communities united by our Catholic faith and a commitment to excellence in Catholic education, Holy Family Regional Catholic School is a Christ-centered elementary school dedicated to inspiring students’ faith, challenging students academically, and nurturing every student’s individual growth and development, all done within a supportive, family-like environment that promotes traditional Roman Catholic values. With a well-rounded, 21st-century curriculum and high standards of achievement, the caring faculty of Holy Family prepares students to be intellectually curious, lifelong learners, and confident and compassionate future leaders.
Holy Family students know and love their Catholic faith, respect themselves and others, and seek to use their unique, God-given gifts to serve their community. Embodying the spirit of cooperation from which it was created, Holy Family Regional Catholic School stands as a beacon of hope for the future of Catholic education!.
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 356 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,200
- Average class size: 23 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Rate is higher for non-Catholics ($4,300) and pre-Kindergarten ($5,100 for five full days, with decreases for half-days and fewer days per week)
- There is something very special about Holy Family Regional Catholic School, and you can feel it from the moment you step inside our school. It’s the friendly faces that greet you, the happy smiles of our students, the energetic buzz that emanates from our classrooms, the family-like atmosphere that pervades our hallways. It’s the Holy Family spirit—an extraordinary morale born of four dedicated parish communities, united by our faith, our belief in Catholic education, and our commitment to our children, to create a new, unsurpassed Catholic school experience! We would love the opportunity to open our doors and share our Holy Family spirit with you! We are confident that you and your child will feel at home here from your very first visit. To tour Holy Family Regional Catholic School, meet with staff, and learn more about how we can best serve your family, please contact us for an appointment. Holy Family Regional Catholic School 2477 Trenton Road Levittown, Pa. 19054 215-269-9600 email@example.com www.hfrcs.org Holy Family Regional Catholic School serves students in Pre-Kindergarten (three- and four-year-olds, full- or half-day programs) through Grade 8 from the parishes of Immaculate Conception in Levittown, Queen of the Universe in Levittown, St. Frances Cabrini in Fairless Hills, and St. Joseph the Worker in Fallsington, all located with the Bucks County Vicariate of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Holy Family Regional Catholic School cost?
Holy Family Regional Catholic School's tuition is approximately $3,200 for private students.
What sports does Holy Family Regional Catholic School offer?
Holy Family Regional Catholic School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball and Track and Field.
What is Holy Family Regional Catholic School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Holy Family Regional Catholic School?
The application deadline for Holy Family Regional Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Holy Family Regional Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.