The Little School
- The Little School is a private academic school with extended daycare hours.
- Our school has been serving Bucks County famlies since 1964 and is designed for children 18 months to 6 years of age..
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$175|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is paid weekly|
|Admissions Director||Kimberly Knopf|
- We want to welcome you to our school. We are looking forward to a great school year together. We thank you for entrusting us with you children in these formative years! We are committed to providing your children with a quality program that is educational,child friendly,safe and creative .We believe that each child possesses unique gifts,talents, and it is our goal to draw out the best in your children.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Feasterville Trevose Grades: NS-K
1126 Bridgetown Pike
Feasterville Trevose, PA 19053
(215)752-1987 4.2 NS-K
- Langhorne Grades: K | 54 students
183 Bristol Oxford Valley Rd
Langhorne, PA 19047
(215)949-8900 2.6 K
- Langhorne Grades: NS-PK | 130 students
882 Town Center Drive
Langhorne, PA 19047
(215)752-9330 3.1 NS-PK
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.