The Little School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 35 students
- Yearly Tuition: $180
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is paid weekly
- We want to welcome you to our school. We are looking forward to a great school year together. We thank you for entrusting us with you children in these formative years! We are committed to providing your children with a quality program that is educational,child friendly,safe and creative .We believe that each child possesses unique gifts,talents, and it is our goal to draw out the best in your children.
Profile last updated:
Endorse The Little School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.