- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 40 students
- Yearly Tuition: $225
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is paid weekly
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
- We want to welcome you to our school. We are looking forward to a great school year together. We thank you for entrusting us with you children in these formative years! We are committed to providing your children with a quality program that is educational,child friendly,safe and creative .We believe that each child possesses unique gifts,talents, and it is our goal to draw out the best in your children.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Little School cost?
The Little School's tuition is approximately $225 for private students and $225 for summer students.
Does The Little School offer a summer program?
Yes, The Little School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for The Little School?
The application deadline for The Little School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Little School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.