Our teachers and staff have over 131 years of combined experience in Early Childhood Education! Some of our staff have been here for more than ten years! In addition to experience, several of our teachers have degrees in education.
We take advantage of multiple professional development opportunities throughout the year to make certain we are providing the highest quality of care to our families and children.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 67 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our center! We are so glad you are considering us for your family's childcare and early education needs. We have so much to offer! Langhorne KinderCare has been open since August of 1981. Our center is located in the heart of the Neshaminy School District, giving us the opportunity to serve the before and after school needs of the families in our community, in addition to serving families with children 6 weeks and older. Our teachers are dedicated to providing high quality care and education in a very nurturing environment. I'd love to show you our center, so schedule a tour today!
- The health and safety of the children in our care is our number one priority. The Director's office is located right next to the only entry into the building, which is equipped with a keypad entry system. Our playgrounds are completely fenced in, providing added security when the children are playing outside. All of our staff and teachers are certified in Infant and Child CPR and First Aid. Our health and safety coordinator conducts regular safety audits of our center to ensure any concerns are addressed in a timely fashion. We also conduct regular fire and disaster drills to ensure that our teachers and children are prepared in case of an emergency.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA Apple Limited subsidy--only 2 per age group, and none in infant room.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Langhorne KinderCare?
The application deadline for Langhorne KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Langhorne KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.