Our teachers and staff have over 131 years of combined experience in Early Childhood Education! Some of our staff have been here for more than ten years! In addition to experience, several of our teachers have degrees in education.
We take advantage of multiple professional development opportunities throughout the year to make certain we are providing the highest quality of care to our families and children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 67 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our center! We are so glad you are considering us for your family's childcare and early education needs. We have so much to offer! Langhorne KinderCare has been open since August of 1981. Our center is located in the heart of the Neshaminy School District, giving us the opportunity to serve the before and after school needs of the families in our community, in addition to serving families with children 6 weeks and older. Our teachers are dedicated to providing high quality care and education in a very nurturing environment. I'd love to show you our center, so schedule a tour today!
- The health and safety of the children in our care is our number one priority. The Director's office is located right next to the only entry into the building, which is equipped with a keypad entry system. Our playgrounds are completely fenced in, providing added security when the children are playing outside. All of our staff and teachers are certified in Infant and Child CPR and First Aid. Our health and safety coordinator conducts regular safety audits of our center to ensure any concerns are addressed in a timely fashion. We also conduct regular fire and disaster drills to ensure that our teachers and children are prepared in case of an emergency.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA Apple Limited subsidy--only 2 per age group, and none in infant room.
Endorse Langhorne KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.