Children Central Child Care / Learning Center
Children Central Child Care / Learning Center Photo #2 - Circle Time is done daily in Toddlers through Pre-K. The teachers lead the group to start the lessons of the day, they share thoughts, listen to one another, actively participate together, introduce new concepts and ideas, read together, sing together, and build a sense of respect and support for one another.
Children Central is a Keystone STAR 4 program, the highest rating a preschool can achieve in PA. Come visit with us and see why families agree that we are their top choice (and best value) in Preschool and children’s day care / child care for Langhorne and Yardley, Pennsylvania Bucks County communities and neighboring areas.We utilize the well-known High Reach curriculum (www.highreach.com), which is aligned with the PA.
early learning standards. What this means is that in every classroom, the children are learning what their age group is expected to know and a whole lot more, as we have very high expectations for our students and teachers.
You will see the weekly lesson plan posted in each classroom, starting with the infant room.
Children come from many races, cultures, languages and religions to learn together and appreciate their differences.
Ages 6 weeks to 12+ years (includes Summer Camp, Before / After Care). Please call for more info: 215-752-9330. www.childrencentral.net.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 130 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,000
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Average preschool tuition listed, but it depends on child's age.
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
- Children Central is a Keystone STAR 4 program, the highest rating a preschool can achieve in PA. The difference at Children Central is that our school curriculum, the degrees in education earned by our teachers, teacher training hours, and our high quality learning environment, are all personally verified by the Keystone STARS organization. The Keystone STARS organization only visits and observes preschools rated STAR 3 and 4. Our school represents society.
- Children come from many races, cultures, languages and religions to learn together and appreciate their differences.Ages 6 weeks to 12+ years (includes Summer Camp, After Care).
- Hours of operation: 6:30AM – 6:30PM, Monday to Friday. APPLE / CCIS – Gladly Accepted (Only submit weekly copay; WE DO NOT UPCHARGE!)
- Call for more info: 215-752-9330. www.childrencentral.net
Endorse Children Central Child Care / Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards