Children Central Child Care / Learning Center
Tel: (215) 752-9330
Children Central Child Care / Learning Center Photo #2 - Circle Time is done daily in Toddlers through Pre-K. The teachers lead the group to start the lessons of the day, they share thoughts, listen to one another, actively participate together, introduce new concepts and ideas, read together, sing together, and build a sense of respect and support for one another.
- Children Central is a Keystone STAR 4 program, the highest rating a preschool can achieve in PA. Come visit with us and see why families agree that we are their top choice (and best value) in Preschool and children’s day care / child care for Langhorne and Yardley, Pennsylvania Bucks County communities and neighboring areas.We utilize the well-known High Reach curriculum (www.highreach.com), which is aligned with the PA. early learning standards.
- What this means is that in every classroom, the children are learning what their age group is expected to know and a whole lot more, as we have very high expectations for our students and teachers.
- You will see the weekly lesson plan posted in each classroom, starting with the infant room.
- Children come from many races, cultures, languages and religions to learn together and appreciate their differences.
- Ages 6 weeks to 12+ years (includes Summer Camp, Before / After Care). Please call for more info: 215-752-9330. www.childrencentral.net.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||MLD|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||Average preschool tuition listed, but it depends on child's age.|
|Admissions Director||Roberta T.|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
- Children Central is a Keystone STAR 4 program, the highest rating a preschool can achieve in PA. The difference at Children Central is that our school curriculum, the degrees in education earned by our teachers, teacher training hours, and our high quality learning environment, are all personally verified by the Keystone STARS organization. The Keystone STARS organization only visits and observes preschools rated STAR 3 and 4. Our school represents society.
- Children come from many races, cultures, languages and religions to learn together and appreciate their differences.Ages 6 weeks to 12+ years (includes Summer Camp, After Care).
- Hours of operation: 6:30AM – 6:30PM, Monday to Friday. APPLE / CCIS – Gladly Accepted (Only submit weekly copay; WE DO NOT UPCHARGE!)
- Call for more info: 215-752-9330. www.childrencentral.net
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Langhorne Grades: K | 54 students
183 Bristol Oxford Valley Rd
Langhorne, PA 19047
(215) 949-8900 0.9 K
- Langhorne Grades: NS-PK | 67 students
390 E Maple Ave
Langhorne, PA 19047
(215) 752-9265 1.8 NS-PK
- Langhorne Grades: NS-PK | 35 students
1809 Durham Road
Langhorne, PA 19047
(215) 752-1446 3.1 NS-PK
- Bristol Grades: PK-K | 22 students
501 Bath Rd
Bristol, PA 19007
(215) 785-9670 5.7 PK-K
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.