First Presbyterian Church School
Tel: (215) 945-6551
- We are a faith based Child Care Center licensed by the State of Pennsylvania.
- We offer care for children 6 weeks to 5 years of age.
- It is our policy to provide quality education to all children without regard to race, creed, color, religious belief, sex, national origin, ancestry, or physical or mental handicap.,.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$175|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Above is Summer Camp Fee for the week. We charge $40 a day for less than a week|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$175|
|Tuition Notes||Above is for Pre-S and Pre-K. Call 215-945-6551 for Infants, One Year Olds., and Two Year Olds.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Cheryl van Lierop|
- We have 45 children ages 6 weeks through Pre-K.
- We have 11 teachers.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Levittown Grades: NS-K | 140 students
7300 New Falls Rd
Levittown, PA 19055
(215) 945-3131 1.1 NS-K
- Levittown Grades: K | 32 students
132 Appletree Dr
Levittown, PA 19055
(215) 547-5820 1.5 K
- Langhorne Grades: NS-PK | 27 students
1809 Durham Road
Langhorne, PA 19047
(215) 752-1446 1.5 NS-PK
- Fairless Hills Grades: 9-12 | 431 students
611 Wistar Rd
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
(215) 945-6200 1.6 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.