Calvary Lutheran School
- The purpose of Calvary Lutheran School is to offer a Christian environment in which young children can grow and learn.
- It is our desire to help them develop physically, emotionally, socially and mentally as well as to strengthen their spiritual lives.
- We believe that the church life and mission includes assisting parents in the development of their children.
- The school is one branch of the congregation in furthering this belief.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sunnyside Grades: PK-12 | 257 students
811 North Ave
Sunnyside, WA 98944
(509)837-3044 0.5 PK-12
- Sunnyside Grades: NS-12 | 316 students
1820 Sheller Road
Sunnyside, WA 98944
(509)837-8995 0.9 NS-12
- Grandview Grades: PK-7 | 26 students
106 N Elm St
Grandview, WA 98930
(509)882-3817 7.1 PK-7
- Zillah Grades: PK-12 | 52 students
204 Cheyne Rd
Zillah, WA 98953
(509)829-6935 13.5 PK-12
- Toppenish Grades: K-5 | 439 students
309 North Alder Street
Toppenish, WA 98948
(509)865-4555 14.7 K-5
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.