Calvary Lutheran School
- The purpose of Calvary Lutheran School is to offer a Christian environment in which young children can grow and learn.
- It is our desire to help them develop physically, emotionally, socially and mentally as well as to strengthen their spiritual lives.
- We believe that the church life and mission includes assisting parents in the development of their children.
- The school is one branch of the congregation in furthering this belief.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sunnyside Grades: PK-12 | 257 students
811 North Ave
Sunnyside, WA 98944
(509)837-3044 0.5 PK-12
- Sunnyside Grades: NS-12 | 316 students
1820 Sheller Road
Sunnyside, WA 98944
(509)837-8995 0.9 NS-12
- Grandview Grades: PK-7 | 26 students
106 N Elm St
Grandview, WA 98930
(509)882-3817 7.1 PK-7
- Zillah Grades: PK-12 | 52 students
204 Cheyne Rd
Zillah, WA 98953
(509)829-6935 13.5 PK-12
- Toppenish Grades: K-5 | 439 students
309 North Alder Street
Toppenish, WA 98948
(509)865-4555 14.7 K-5
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.