Calvary Lutheran School
- The purpose of Calvary Lutheran School is to offer a Christian environment in which young children can grow and learn.
- It is our desire to help them develop physically, emotionally, socially and mentally as well as to strengthen their spiritual lives.
- We believe that the church life and mission includes assisting parents in the development of their children.
- The school is one branch of the congregation in furthering this belief.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Calvary Lutheran School is Sunnyside Christian School (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sunnyside Grades: PK-12 | 257 students
811 North Ave
Sunnyside, WA 98944
(509)837-3044 0.5 PK-12
- Sunnyside Grades: NS-12 | 316 students
1820 Sheller Road
Sunnyside, WA 98944
(509)837-8995 0.9 NS-12
- Grandview Grades: PK-7 | 26 students
106 N Elm St
Grandview, WA 98930
(509)882-3817 7.1 PK-7
- Zillah Grades: PK-12 | 52 students
204 Cheyne Rd
Zillah, WA 98953
(509)829-6935 13.5 PK-12
- Toppenish Grades: K-5 | 439 students
309 North Alder Street
Toppenish, WA 98948
(509)865-4555 14.7 K-5
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.