Calvert High School
Tel: (419) 447-3844
- Calvert reaches out to those seeking the excellent educational opportunities that a private school can offer.
- Although our orientation is Catholic, we will accept all students who desire the Calvert environment.
- The mission of the Tiffin Catholic Schools Development Office, with Calvert High School, and St. Josephs and St. Mary Elementary Schools, is to enable the continuing development of exemplary elementary and secondary Catholic Education in Tiffin, OH. In partnership with families, parishes, alumni, and community support, we seek to secure the future of Catholic Education in Tiffin through faith, friendship and funding, while assisting our schools to prepare each student for a life of Chrisitan responsibility and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||563 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tiffin Grades: K-4 | 311 students
75 S Sandusky St
Tiffin, OH 44883
(419) 447-5202 0.6 K-4
- Fostoria Grades: NS-12 | 345 students
533 N Countyline St
Fostoria, OH 44830
(419) 435-8144 13 NS-12
- Fostoria Grades: 9-12 | 167 students
533 N Countyline Street
Fostoria, OH 44830
(419) 435-8144 13.4 9-12
- Carey Grades: PK-8 | 197 students
401 Clay St
Carey, OH 43316
(419) 396-6166 15.8 PK-8
- Fremont Grades: PK-12 | 491 students
500 Smith Road
Fremont, OH 43420
(419) 332-9947 16.2 PK-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.