Canyon State Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- CanyonStateAcademy CanyonStateAcademy(CSA) is a North Central Accredited School that operates on a year-round calendar that includes athletics and extra-curricular activities as well as vocational training.
- CSA is located on a 183 acre campus in Queen Creek, AZ. CSA employs all certified teachers and administrators that provide full educational services with a comprehensive special education program for disadvantaged male youth ages 11 to 18.
- Approved to serve students with the following disabilities: A, ED, MIMR, MOMR, OI, OHI, SMR, SLD, SLI, NSE Sites: CanyonStateAcademy CTDS: 072107001 Grades Served: 6-12 20061 E. Rittenhouse Rd. Queen Creek, AZ 85242-9715 Mr.Mark Yockus, Principal Phone: (480) 987-2046 Fax: (480) 987-5702 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||333 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||CSA accepts court ordered referals and Department of Economic Service referrals.|
|Admissions Associate||Darwin Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Diving, Equestrian, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Track and Field, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Diving,
Equestrian, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Weightlifting,
- Go to Riteofpassage.com to see other Rite of Passage programs.We welcome students referred into Rite of Passage through juvenile courts, child welfare agencies and private sources. A referral can be made at anytime, and we accept students into our programs year-round.
- Email:Darwin Johnson regarding admissions at email@example.com or call 480-987-9700
- The admission process starts with a referral, which can be made via telephone, fax or e-mail. Within two business days, you will receive a telephone call from a member of the Admission Department to discuss your referral.Additional information about our program and about the youth will be shared to gauge the appropriateness of a potential placement. This may culminate in scheduling an interview and an assessment with the youth to determine eligibility and risk level.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Grades: 8-12 | 46 students
868 E University Dr
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480)461-4200 12.3 8-12
- Chandler Grades: K-8 | 114 students
1125 N. Dobson Road
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)722-1445 11.8 K-8
- Florence Grades: PK-12 | 31 students
30 N. Willow St
Florence, AZ 85232
(520)868-1728 24.1 PK-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.