Canyon State Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (480) 987-2046
- CanyonStateAcademy CanyonStateAcademy(CSA) is a North Central Accredited School that operates on a year-round calendar that includes athletics and extra-curricular activities as well as vocational training.
- CSA is located on a 183 acre campus in Queen Creek, AZ. CSA employs all certified teachers and administrators that provide full educational services with a comprehensive special education program for disadvantaged male youth ages 11 to 18.
- Approved to serve students with the following disabilities: A, ED, MIMR, MOMR, OI, OHI, SMR, SLD, SLI, NSE Sites: CanyonStateAcademy CTDS: 072107001 Grades Served: 6-12 20061 E. Rittenhouse Rd. Queen Creek, AZ 85242-9715 Mr.Mark Yockus, Principal Phone: (480) 987-2046 Fax: (480) 987-5702 Email: email@example.com.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||333 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||CSA accepts court ordered referals and Department of Economic Service referrals.|
|Admissions Associate||Darwin Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Diving, Equestrian, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Track and Field, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Diving,
Equestrian, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Weightlifting,
- Go to Riteofpassage.com to see other Rite of Passage programs.We welcome students referred into Rite of Passage through juvenile courts, child welfare agencies and private sources. A referral can be made at anytime, and we accept students into our programs year-round.
- Email:Darwin Johnson regarding admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-987-9700
- The admission process starts with a referral, which can be made via telephone, fax or e-mail. Within two business days, you will receive a telephone call from a member of the Admission Department to discuss your referral.Additional information about our program and about the youth will be shared to gauge the appropriateness of a potential placement. This may culminate in scheduling an interview and an assessment with the youth to determine eligibility and risk level.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Grades: 8-12 | 46 students
868 E University Dr
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480) 969-4024 12.3 8-12
- Chandler Grades: K-8 | 114 students
1125 N. Dobson Road
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480) 722-1445 11.8 K-8
- Florence Grades: PK-12 | 31 students
30 N. Willow St
Florence, AZ 85232
(520) 868-1728 24.1 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?