Canyon State Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- CanyonStateAcademy CanyonStateAcademy(CSA) is a North Central Accredited School that operates on a year-round calendar that includes athletics and extra-curricular activities as well as vocational training.
- CSA is located on a 183 acre campus in Queen Creek, AZ. CSA employs all certified teachers and administrators that provide full educational services with a comprehensive special education program for disadvantaged male youth ages 11 to 18.
- Approved to serve students with the following disabilities: A, ED, MIMR, MOMR, OI, OHI, SMR, SLD, SLI, NSE Sites: CanyonStateAcademy CTDS: 072107001 Grades Served: 6-12 20061 E. Rittenhouse Rd. Queen Creek, AZ 85242-9715 Mr.Mark Yockus, Principal Phone: (480) 987-2046 Fax: (480) 987-5702 Email: email@example.com.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||333 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||CSA accepts court ordered referals and Department of Economic Service referrals.|
|Admissions Associate||Darwin Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Diving, Equestrian, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Track and Field, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Diving,
Equestrian, Flag Football,
Track and Field, Weightlifting,
- Go to Riteofpassage.com to see other Rite of Passage programs.We welcome students referred into Rite of Passage through juvenile courts, child welfare agencies and private sources. A referral can be made at anytime, and we accept students into our programs year-round.
- Email:Darwin Johnson regarding admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-987-9700
- The admission process starts with a referral, which can be made via telephone, fax or e-mail. Within two business days, you will receive a telephone call from a member of the Admission Department to discuss your referral.Additional information about our program and about the youth will be shared to gauge the appropriateness of a potential placement. This may culminate in scheduling an interview and an assessment with the youth to determine eligibility and risk level.
- People that viewed Canyon State Academy also viewed these schools: Valley Christian Schools, Gilbert Christian Schools, William K Eaton School, New Way Academy and Rancho Solano Preparatory School - Middle and Upper School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Grades: 8-12 | 46 students
868 E University Dr
Mesa, AZ 85203
(480)461-4200 12.3 8-12
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 203 students
5048 East Oak Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
(602)629-6850 21.4 K-12
- Scottsdale Grades: 6-12 | 249 students
9180 Via De Ventura
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
(480)646-8200 22.3 6-12
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.