Carden Los Alisos
- Carden Children's Academy opens it's doors to all families who desire a wholesome, educational and recreational program for their children.
- The days are filled with fun learning experiences, arts and crafts, music appreciation and much more.
- We also have an exciting summer program that features many activities to fill those lazy days of summer.
- From weekly field trips to Lake Mission Viejo to BBQ's at Irvine Regional Park.
- All programs are open to children 3yrs old through 1st grade.
- A caring staff ensures all children are treated with consideration and kindness in a loving and happy environment.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Patricia Kodsi|
|Admissions Associate||Tammy Land|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Basketball, Cheering, Cycling, DanceBallet, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Performing Arts Clu|
- Great Place to Learn
- Low Student / Teacher Ratio
- Extended Child Care 7 am. - 6 pm.
- Children learn Respect & Responsibility
- We Teach Patriotism and Moral Values
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.