Carden Los Alisos
- Carden Children's Academy opens it's doors to all families who desire a wholesome, educational and recreational program for their children.
- The days are filled with fun learning experiences, arts and crafts, music appreciation and much more.
- We also have an exciting summer program that features many activities to fill those lazy days of summer.
- From weekly field trips to Lake Mission Viejo to BBQ's at Irvine Regional Park.
- All programs are open to children 3yrs old through 1st grade.
- A caring staff ensures all children are treated with consideration and kindness in a loving and happy environment.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-4|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Patricia Kodsi|
|Admissions Associate||Tammy Land|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Basketball, Cheering, Cycling, DanceBallet, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Performing Arts Club|
- Great Place to Learn
- Low Student / Teacher Ratio
- Extended Child Care 7 am. - 6 pm.
- Children learn Respect & Responsibility
- We Teach Patriotism and Moral Values
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.