Care & Share Christian Academy
Tel: (954) 630-3333
- As a Christian based school, Care and Share Christian Academy's priority is the development of appropriate principles and values.
- In a positive, nurturing, and safe environment, students are engaged in a wide spectrum of learning experiences, addressing their academic, social, and physical development.
- This balanced program benefits each child, allowing personal strengths to flourish.
- The paramount goal is to prepare students to be lifelong learners and productive members of society.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
- Medical records
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-5 | 113 students
2130 Nw 26th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
(954) 485-7012 1.7 PK-5
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: K-12 | 228 students
7205 Royal Palm Blvd, Margate, FL 33063
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319
(954) 731-7524 3.6 K-12
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: PK-2 | 114 students
400 West Prospect Road Suite 2-6
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
(954) 561-0175 0.9 PK-2
- Pompano Beach Grades: PK-2 | 32 students
2474 N State Road 7
Pompano Beach, FL 33063
(954) 970-3756 7.1 PK-2
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.