Lighthouse Christian Academy
- Lighthouse Christian Academy (LCA) implements the A.C.E.* (Accelerated Christian Education) curriculum.
- Students learn at their own pace and may move ahead rapidly or take as long as necessary depending on their ability and motivational level.
- Graduates from the A.C.E.* program are attending more than 1,000 colleges and universities globally with outstanding performances.
- Each year the number of graduates increases. Students tend to function in the upper portion of their classes, scoring high when compared to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,800|
|Tuition Notes||Additional: curriculum $400-$450 & registration: $150|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- LCA is a non-denominational educational institution that admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the Academy. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other Academy- administered programs.
- Individualized education
- McKay/Step Up For Children (FL Choice) Scholarships accepted
- Bible-based program
- Recognized World Wide for High Standards
- On-line Classes
- Small class sizes
- Home school kids Mainstreamed
- Dual Enrollment (BCC - FAU Approved)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Grades: 6-12 | 9 students
4918 Roosevelt St
Hollywood, FL 33021
(954)649-3584 10.7 6-12
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.