Lighthouse Christian Academy
- Lighthouse Christian Academy (LCA) implements the A.C.E.* (Accelerated Christian Education) curriculum.
- Students learn at their own pace and may move ahead rapidly or take as long as necessary depending on their ability and motivational level. Graduates from the A.C.E.* program are attending more than 1,000 colleges and universities globally with outstanding performances. Each year the number of graduates increases.
- Students tend to function in the upper portion of their classes, scoring high when compared to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,200|
|Tuition Notes||Additional: curriculum $400-$450 & registration: $150|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
- LCA is a non-denominational educational institution that admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the Academy. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other Academy- administered programs.
- Individualized education
- McKay/Step Up For Children (FL Choice) Scholarships accepted
- Bible-based program
- Recognized World Wide for High Standards
- On-line Classes
- Small class sizes
- Home school kids Mainstreamed
- Dual Enrollment (BCC - FAU Approved)
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Grades: 6-12 | 488 students
12717 W. Sunrise Blvd, Suite 340
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33323
(866)502-1050 11.8 6-12
- Hollywood Grades: 6-12 | 9 students
4918 Roosevelt St
Hollywood, FL 33021
(954)649-3584 10.7 6-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.