Lighthouse Christian Academy
Tel: (954) 564-8950
- Lighthouse Christian Academy (LCA) implements the A.C.E.* (Accelerated Christian Education) curriculum.
- Students learn at their own pace and may move ahead rapidly or take as long as necessary depending on their ability and motivational level. Graduates from the A.C.E.* program are attending more than 1,000 colleges and universities globally with outstanding performances. Each year the number of graduates increases.
- Students tend to function in the upper portion of their classes, scoring high when compared to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,200|
|Tuition Notes||Additional: curriculum $400-$450 & registration: $150|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
- LCA is a non-denominational educational institution that admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the Academy. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other Academy- administered programs.
- Individualized education
- McKay/Step Up For Children (FL Choice) Scholarships accepted
- Bible-based program
- Recognized World Wide for High Standards
- On-line Classes
- Small class sizes
- Home school kids Mainstreamed
- Dual Enrollment (BCC - FAU Approved)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.