- The mission of Aukela Christian Military Academy is to develop in students those economical skills and educational abilities that will produce responsible and productive citizens.
- We will strive to provide a multi-cultural learning environment that is conducive to individual growth and achievement.
- Through spiritual guidance we will encourage, nurture, love, inspire, heal and discipline God's Children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Football, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,
Track and Field
- The mission of Aukela Christian Military Academy is to develop in students those economical skills and educational abilities that will produce responsible and productive citizens. We will strive to provide a multi-cultural learning environment that is conducive to individual growth and achievement. Through spiritual guidance we will encourage, nurture, love, inspire, heal and discipline God's Children.
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HollywoodGrades: NS-12 | 456 students
3751 Sheridan Street
Hollywood, FL 33021
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 1818 students
2401 W Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 174 students
3275 West Oakland Park Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
HollywoodGrades: 9-12 | 547 students
500 East Chaminade Drive
Hollywood, FL 33021
Lauderdale LakesGrades: PK-8 | 516 students
4645 N State Road 7
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319
i am very interested in putting all three of my children in this school. i believe it do them all some good. especially my youngest who has adhd. my daughters whos going to 7th grade is an A student (gifted program all of her life.) and my 14 year old son is starting high school. so they are 3 different kids in need of different needs
- Posted by Parent - tyga7
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.