Aukela Christian Military Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- The mission of Aukela Christian Military Academy is to develop in students those economical skills and educational abilities that will produce responsible and productive citizens.
- We will strive to provide a multi-cultural learning environment that is conducive to individual growth and achievement.
- Through spiritual guidance we will encourage, nurture, love, inspire, heal and discipline God's Children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Football, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,|
Track and Field
- The mission of Aukela Christian Military Academy is to develop in students those economical skills and educational abilities that will produce responsible and productive citizens. We will strive to provide a multi-cultural learning environment that is conducive to individual growth and achievement. Through spiritual guidance we will encourage, nurture, love, inspire, heal and discipline God's Children.
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HollywoodGrades: NS-12 | 451 students
3751 Sheridan Street
Hollywood, FL 33021
- Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-8 | 516 students
4645 N State Road 7
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319
- HollywoodGrades: PK-12 | 292 students
1708 N 60th Ave
Hollywood, FL 33021
- Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 1818 students
2401 W Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 294 students
3275 West Oakland Park Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
i am very interested in putting all three of my children in this school. i believe it do them all some good. especially my youngest who has adhd. my daughters whos going to 7th grade is an A student (gifted program all of her life.) and my 14 year old son is starting high school. so they are 3 different kids in need of different needs
- Posted by Parent - tyga7
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.