- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 232 students
- Yearly Tuition: $400
- Acceptance rate: 93%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Nationwide Academy High School was established to help meet the needs of individuals 16 years and older in age and requiring parent/guardian permission if under eighteen years old, and who were not able to complete high school. Our nationally accredited high school diploma program is perfect for those who prefer homeschool or for those who prefer an online high school completion program. Now, from the comfort of your home you can finish your studies and graduate with your high school diploma on your own time schedule. Our method lets YOU control the pace of your studies! The High School program we offer consists of the core curriculum subjects at the secondary level of education designed for individuals to demonstrate proficiency at the 12th grade academic level. At a minimum, students must successfully complete the core curriculum in order to graduate and receive their diplomas. Students are provided one year to complete the program, however, an extension of time may be granted to students who require it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Nationwide Academy cost?
Nationwide Academy's tuition is approximately $400 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Nationwide Academy?
The acceptance rate of Nationwide Academy is 93%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
When is the application deadline for Nationwide Academy?
The application deadline for Nationwide Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Nationwide Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards