Our center is filled with positive and engaging teachers, some who have been with us for years.
At our center, you will always have management on site to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 50 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Carlisle KinderCare Center! Inside our doors you will find engaging teachers, happy children and happy families. During our fun day here, our teachers provide small and large group interactions along with some pretty fun family activities. Imagine dropping off your child and knowing what they are doing from the time you left until the time you returned Oh, and did we mention no need to pack meals, we provide them! We are sure you will find that you'll tell yourself, "I can't imagine a world without KinderCare."
- We love safety at our center! Our playground is fenced and our front door has a key pad entry for extra security. All staff members are trained in CPR and First Aid, as well as having their three state clearances.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Childcare Network
Endorse Carlisle KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.