The Christian School of Grace Baptist Church is a private school dedicated to educating and nurturing the mind, body and spirit of boys and girls in pre-k through grade 8.
The Christian School of Grace Baptist Church seeks to prepare children to serve God in this life and the next, through teaching God`s Word and its application in all that we do. Since we are preparing children to walk before the Lord, we labor to give them a Christian world and life view in all things.
Through a Christ-centered curriculum, dedicated Christian teachers and academic excellence, the school strives to assist.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 110 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Music Programs:
Boys Ensemble, Girls Ensemble, Spring Fine Arts
Boys Ensemble, Girls Ensemble, Spring Fine Arts
- The Christian School of GBC seeks to prepare children to serve God in this life and the next, through teaching a knowledge of His Word and its application to our Christian faith and practice. This includes loving, sacrificial service to others. Using a traditional classroom approach to impact basic academic skills, students are taught by qualified, godly teachers who use a long-established course of study. The school strives to assist Christian parents with the spiritual, intellectual, physical, social and creative development of their children.Our students are continually reminded of the fact that they are creatures made in God`s image and thus responsible to love Him with all their strength and mind (Luke 10:27). Bible study therefore is not the only class period for Christian instruction. Our teachers seek to point out that every exercise of the mind is to be in service to God and subject to His direction. Since we are preparing children to walk before the Lord, we labor to give them a Christian world and life view in all things. Because we strive to impress upon our students God`s law, order and discipline will be expected of them. Since we are anxious to make Christ`s gospel known to the children, no opportunity will be overlooked in applying God`s Word to their particular problems and questions. Though hours will be spent when God`s name is not expressly mentioned or the Bible opened, we labor to foster a sense of His presence, interest and rule at all times.The curriculum includes Bible, Reading, English, Spelling, Math, Science, Social Studies, Music Appreciation, Art, Speech, Spanish (7th & 8th), and Physical Education. The Christian School of Grace Baptist Church meets or exceeds all State of Pennsylvania curriculum requirements for each grade level. Technology classes include desktop publishing, spreadsheet, multi media presentations, database and internet safety. Quarterly computer projects are integrated with classroom curriculum.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are The Christian School Of Grace Baptist Church often compared to?
The Christian School Of Grace Baptist Churchis often viewed alongside schools like Carlisle Christian Academy by visitors of our site.
What sports does The Christian School Of Grace Baptist Church offer?
The Christian School Of Grace Baptist Church offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for The Christian School Of Grace Baptist Church?
The application deadline for The Christian School Of Grace Baptist Church is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Christian School Of Grace Baptist Church. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.