The Christian School Of Grace Baptist Church
Tel: (717) 243-8820
- The Christian School of Grace Baptist Church is a private school dedicated to educating and nurturing the mind, body and spirit of boys and girls in pre-k through grade 8.
- The Christian School of Grace Baptist Church seeks to prepare children to serve God in this life and the next, through teaching God`s Word and its application in all that we do. Since we are preparing children to walk before the Lord, we labor to give them a Christian world and life view in all things.
- Through a Christ-centered curriculum, dedicated Christian teachers and academic excellence, the school strives to assist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Mid Atlantic Christian Schools Association (MACSA)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||School Secretary|
|Admissions Associate||School Headmaster|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Boys Ensemble, Girls Ensemble, Spring Fine Arts
- The Christian School of GBC seeks to prepare children to serve God in this life and the next, through teaching a knowledge of His Word and its application to our Christian faith and practice. This includes loving, sacrificial service to others. Using a traditional classroom approach to impact basic academic skills, students are taught by qualified, godly teachers who use a long-established course of study. The school strives to assist Christian parents with the spiritual, intellectual, physical, social and creative development of their children.Our students are continually reminded of the fact that they are creatures made in God`s image and thus responsible to love Him with all their strength and mind (Luke 10:27). Bible study therefore is not the only class period for Christian instruction. Our teachers seek to point out that every exercise of the mind is to be in service to God and subject to His direction. Since we are preparing children to walk before the Lord, we labor to give them a Christian world and life view in all things. Because we strive to impress upon our students God`s law, order and discipline will be expected of them. Since we are anxious to make Christ`s gospel known to the children, no opportunity will be overlooked in applying God`s Word to their particular problems and questions. Though hours will be spent when God`s name is not expressly mentioned or the Bible opened, we labor to foster a sense of His presence, interest and rule at all times.The curriculum includes Bible, Reading, English, Spelling, Math, Science, Social Studies, Music Appreciation, Art, Speech, Spanish (7th & 8th), and Physical Education. The Christian School of Grace Baptist Church meets or exceeds all State of Pennsylvania curriculum requirements for each grade level. Technology classes include desktop publishing, spreadsheet, multi media presentations, database and internet safety. Quarterly computer projects are integrated with classroom curriculum.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carlisle Grades: K-12 | 22 students
54 S Bedford Street
Carlisle, PA 17013
(717) 249-8540 1.1 K-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.