The teachers and staff at Carmel Mountain KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
The team of teachers benefit from biannual company professional development trainings.
Each and everyone one of our staff at the Carmel Mountain Ranch KinderCare have a love for learning and enjoy passing it on to the children they teach.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 85 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 50%
Students by Grade
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Carmel Mountain Ranch KinderCare where teaching is our passion and our dedicated staff work with both children and their families every day in our preschool environment that is all designed for learning. Our programs strive to develop the whole child with classrooms designed to meet the needs of every family. We want to welcome you to this center where each day is an adventure in learning and each child is the reason why we are the best! Each and every classroom reflects the NAEYC education standards and all of our Learning Adventure Programs provide a one on one learning experience for your preschooler in developmental areas such as math, phonics, music and reading. We welcome all of the families within the community and work extensively with all state and county agencies as well as the military NACCRRA program for tuition assistance opportunities. We look forward to meeting you and your family. We are confidant that once you visit, you will love our educated, warm and nurturing staff. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we are excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning. If there is anything we can do to accommodate your family's needs, please do not hesitate to let us know.
- Your child's safety is of our utmost importance. Our center has a coded keypad entry as well as completely fenced in playgrounds. Our teachers are all CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- NACCRRA, CDA, and YMCA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Carmel Mountain KinderCare?
The application deadline for Carmel Mountain KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Carmel Mountain KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.