Castle Mound Montessori
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Castle Mound Montessori is an American Montessori Society (AMS) member school and serves children ages 6 weeks to 9 years of age.
- Our staff is comprised of AMS/AMI Certified Primary Directresses each with extensive experience in Montessori teaching methods.
- We are a curriculum-based school and follow the principles set forth by Maria Montessori to create a genuine, classical Montessori environment which prepares our children for a bright future.
- We invite you to come visit with us and experience what we offer.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Varsha Patel|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Dance (Tap/Ballet), Private Computer Class, Private Piano, Soccer / Basketball|
- Castle Mound Montessori is located on a beautiful 2 acre campus in the heart of Flower Mound, Texas. Our central location enables us to also serve neighboring cities such as Lewisville, Coppell, Highland Village, and Grapevine. The heart of learning at Castle Mound Montessori thrives in its orderly and beautiful classroom environments in which our AMS/AMI Certified Primary Directresses promote joy in learning and the development of each child's true potential by enabling their intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth through the Montessori philosophy and techniques. Come experience our educational and nurturing environment with all its beauty, unique design, and purposeful activities by allowing us to give you a personal tour of our school. We invite you to learn about the Montessori philosophy and its accompanying methodology so you too can be awed by its potential to support and guide children to reach their highest potential.
- Castle Hills Montessori offers:
- AMS/AMI Certified Primary Directresses
- Classical Montessori Curriculum
- Curriculum from 18 Mth to 6 Yrs
- Before & After School Care
- Unique, State-of-the-art Facility
- Security Monitoring System
- Indoor Gym & Greenhouse
- Enrichment Programs:
- Fine Arts
- Foreign Language
- Nature Study
- Extra-curricular Programs:
- Dance (Ballet/Tap)
- Private Piano
- Martial Arts
- PC Kids
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lewisville Grades: NS-K | 90 students
602 N Old Orchard Ln
Lewisville, TX 75077
(972)221-3533 5 NS-K
The teachers and staff are terrific.
- Posted by Parent - LAT4
My daughter attended this school for two years and she loved it. We loved the experience and teaching by their great, wonderful teachers. My daughter came home just about everyday excited about what she learned. My daughter also learned to read before she turned 5 yrs and was already doing multiplication before kindergarten. Great school, teachers and environment.
- Posted by Parent - Liz
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.