Castle Mound Montessori is an American Montessori Society (AMS) member school and serves children ages 6 weeks to 9 years of age.
Our staff is comprised of AMS/AMI Certified Primary Directresses each with extensive experience in Montessori teaching methods.
We are a curriculum-based school and follow the principles set forth by Maria Montessori to create a genuine, classical Montessori environment which prepares our children for a bright future.
We invite you to come visit with us and experience what we offer.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 70 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
List of Courses Offered
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art, Dance (Tap/Ballet), Private Computer Class, Private Piano, Soccer / Basketball
- Castle Mound Montessori is located on a beautiful 2 acre campus in the heart of Flower Mound, Texas. Our central location enables us to also serve neighboring cities such as Lewisville, Coppell, Highland Village, and Grapevine. The heart of learning at Castle Mound Montessori thrives in its orderly and beautiful classroom environments in which our AMS/AMI Certified Primary Directresses promote joy in learning and the development of each child's true potential by enabling their intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth through the Montessori philosophy and techniques. Come experience our educational and nurturing environment with all its beauty, unique design, and purposeful activities by allowing us to give you a personal tour of our school. We invite you to learn about the Montessori philosophy and its accompanying methodology so you too can be awed by its potential to support and guide children to reach their highest potential.
- Castle Hills Montessori offers:
- AMS/AMI Certified Primary Directresses
- Classical Montessori Curriculum
- Curriculum from 18 Mth to 6 Yrs
- Before & After School Care
- Unique, State-of-the-art Facility
- Security Monitoring System
- Indoor Gym & Greenhouse
- Enrichment Programs:
- Fine Arts
- Foreign Language
- Nature Study
- Extra-curricular Programs:
- Dance (Ballet/Tap)
- Private Piano
- Martial Arts
- PC Kids
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Castle Mound Montessori often compared to?
Castle Mound Montessoriis often viewed alongside schools like Alden Montessori School, Llc by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Castle Mound Montessori?
The application deadline for Castle Mound Montessori is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
The teachers are terrific and my son loves it there. Really happy with the teachers and director at the school.
My daughter attended this school for two years and she loved it. We loved the experience and teaching by their great, wonderful teachers. My daughter came home just about everyday excited about what she learned. My daughter also learned to read before she turned 5 yrs and was already doing multiplication before kindergarten. Great school, teachers and environment.
Endorse Castle Mound Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.