- Castle Mound Montessori is an American Montessori Society (AMS) member school and serves children ages 6 weeks to 9 years of age.
- Our staff is comprised of AMS/AMI Certified Primary Directresses each with extensive experience in Montessori teaching methods.
- We are a curriculum-based school and follow the principles set forth by Maria Montessori to create a genuine, classical Montessori environment which prepares our children for a bright future.
- We invite you to come visit with us and experience what we offer.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Varsha Patel|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Dance (Tap/Ballet), Private Computer Class, Private Piano, Soccer / Basketball Art, Private Piano, Dance (Tap/Ballet),
Private Computer Class,
Soccer / Basketball,
- Castle Mound Montessori is located on a beautiful 2 acre campus in the heart of Flower Mound, Texas. Our central location enables us to also serve neighboring cities such as Lewisville, Coppell, Highland Village, and Grapevine. The heart of learning at Castle Mound Montessori thrives in its orderly and beautiful classroom environments in which our AMS/AMI Certified Primary Directresses promote joy in learning and the development of each child's true potential by enabling their intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth through the Montessori philosophy and techniques. Come experience our educational and nurturing environment with all its beauty, unique design, and purposeful activities by allowing us to give you a personal tour of our school. We invite you to learn about the Montessori philosophy and its accompanying methodology so you too can be awed by its potential to support and guide children to reach their highest potential.
- Castle Hills Montessori offers:
- AMS/AMI Certified Primary Directresses
- Classical Montessori Curriculum
- Curriculum from 18 Mth to 6 Yrs
- Before & After School Care
- Unique, State-of-the-art Facility
- Security Monitoring System
- Indoor Gym & Greenhouse
- Enrichment Programs:
- Fine Arts
- Foreign Language
- Nature Study
- Extra-curricular Programs:
- Dance (Ballet/Tap)
- Private Piano
- Martial Arts
- PC Kids
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.