Cataldo Catholic School
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 352 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,490
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Drama Club, Strings Program
- Cataldo Catholic School is a faith community of committed parents, teachers, administrators and pastors working together to teach as Jesus did, and students who are beginning their discipleship.
- It is a community that supports parents as the primary educators of their children, and teachers, as professionals, share that responsibility.
- To achieve its goals and fulfill its reason for existence, the Cataldo Catholic School community provides a Christ-like atmosphere, in which students develop their God-given potential and learn to respect the dignity of the individual.
- The community is called to model the values and principles it strives to instill in its students.
- Cataldo Catholic School community endeavors to provide programs necessary for growth of the whole child: spiritually, academically, socially, emotionally, and physically, thereby cultivating faithful witnesses to Christ and responsibility as just, compassionate citizens in their family, school, parish, and society.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Cataldo Catholic School cost?
Cataldo Catholic School's tuition is approximately $7,490 for private students.
What sports does Cataldo Catholic School offer?
Cataldo Catholic School offers 8 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Softball, Track and Field and Wrestling.
What is Cataldo Catholic School's ranking?
Cataldo Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Cataldo Catholic School?
The application deadline for Cataldo Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Cataldo Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards