- Saint Louis Cathedral Academy is a Catholic elementary school committed to enriching the lives of young people through a faith-filled learning experience.
- The Dominican Sisters of Saint Cecilia administer and teach at the school, providing a unique Catholic spirit to the atmosphere.
- The students at Cathedral Academy are presented with the truths of the Catholic faith in daily religion classes.
- In addition, they are given an opportunity to grow in their spiritual life through prayer and other rich traditions.
- Living a life of virtue and Christian charity is emphasized in all areas of their behavior.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other Montessori association(s)
National Catholic Education Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New OrleansGrades: PK-12 | 977 students
1903 Jefferson Ave
New Orleans, LA 70115
- HarveyGrades: PK-8 | 804 students
617 2nd Ave
Harvey, LA 70058
- SlidellGrades: PK-8 | 43 students
59334 N Pearl Dr
Slidell, LA 70461
- GretnaGrades: PK-8 | 351 students
2106 Deerfield Rd
Gretna, LA 70056
- New OrleansGrades: PK-8 | 196 students
1020 N Prieur St
New Orleans, LA 70116
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.