Cathedral Of Love Christian School
- Cathedral Of Love Christian School is dedicated to providing an atmosphere of love and concern for every child regardless of race, creed or color.
- It is our goal to make available to the entire community an excellent academic and spiritual program through a traditional Christian Education Program.
- Our teachers and staff are committed to excellence and believe that a good Christian Education is of eternal value to our children.
- As your child embarks on this wonderful journey of learning and growing, be reminded that we are "Partners for Success." Remember, alone we cannot do it, but together we can achieve "Great Things!".
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Willingboro Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
11 S Sunset Rd
Willingboro, NJ 08046
(609)877-2144 1 PK-8
- Burlington Grades: PK-K | 48 students
133 E Union St
Burlington, NJ 08016
(609)387-5574 4.4 PK-K
- Florence Grades: PK-12 | 349 students
2045 Columbus Rd
Florence, NJ 08518
(609)499-2100 7.2 PK-12
- Hainesport Grades: PK-K | 38 students
1351 Route 38 Ste 1 Bldg B
Hainesport, NJ 08036
(609)518-1333 6 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.