Cathedral Of Love Christian School
- Cathedral Of Love Christian School is dedicated to providing an atmosphere of love and concern for every child regardless of race, creed or color.
- It is our goal to make available to the entire community an excellent academic and spiritual program through a traditional Christian Education Program.
- Our teachers and staff are committed to excellence and believe that a good Christian Education is of eternal value to our children.
- As your child embarks on this wonderful journey of learning and growing, be reminded that we are "Partners for Success." Remember, alone we cannot do it, but together we can achieve "Great Things!".
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Willingboro Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
11 S Sunset Rd
Willingboro, NJ 08046
(609)877-2144 1 PK-8
- Burlington Grades: PK-K | 48 students
133 E Union St
Burlington, NJ 08016
(609)387-5574 4.4 PK-K
- Florence Grades: PK-12 | 349 students
2045 Columbus Rd
Florence, NJ 08518
(609)499-2100 7.2 PK-12
- Hainesport Grades: PK-K | 38 students
1351 Route 38 Ste 1 Bldg B
Hainesport, NJ 08036
(609)518-1333 6 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.