Cathedral Of Love Christian School
- Cathedral Of Love Christian School is dedicated to providing an atmosphere of love and concern for every child regardless of race, creed or color.
- It is our goal to make available to the entire community an excellent academic and spiritual program through a traditional Christian Education Program.
- Our teachers and staff are committed to excellence and believe that a good Christian Education is of eternal value to our children.
- As your child embarks on this wonderful journey of learning and growing, be reminded that we are "Partners for Success." Remember, alone we cannot do it, but together we can achieve "Great Things!".
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BurlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 76 students
133 E Union St
Burlington, NJ 08016
- HainesportGrades: PK-KG | 143 students
1351 Route 38 Ste 1 Bldg B
Hainesport, NJ 08036
- FlorenceGrades: PK-12 | 349 students
2045 Columbus Rd
Florence, NJ 08518
- Mount HollyGrades: NS-8 | 124 students
315 Bridge St
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
- BurlingtonGrades: PK-12 | 240 students
Burlington, NJ 08016
Nearby Homes for Sale
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.