Cathedral Of Love Christian School
- Cathedral Of Love Christian School is dedicated to providing an atmosphere of love and concern for every child regardless of race, creed or color.
- It is our goal to make available to the entire community an excellent academic and spiritual program through a traditional Christian Education Program.
- Our teachers and staff are committed to excellence and believe that a good Christian Education is of eternal value to our children.
- As your child embarks on this wonderful journey of learning and growing, be reminded that we are "Partners for Success." Remember, alone we cannot do it, but together we can achieve "Great Things!".
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||48:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burlington Grades: PK-12 | 240 students
Burlington, NJ 08016
(609)386-3500 4.1 PK-12
- Mount Laurel Grades: PK-K | 86 students
299 Walton Ave
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
(856)316-7233 5.1 PK-K
- Willingboro Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
11 S Sunset Rd
Willingboro, NJ 08046
(609)877-2144 1 PK-8
- Hainesport Grades: PK-K | 38 students
1351 Route 38 Ste 1 Bldg B
Hainesport, NJ 08036
(609)518-1333 6 PK-K
- Burlington Grades: PK-K | 48 students
133 E Union St
Burlington, NJ 08016
(609)387-5574 4.4 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.