St Charles Borromeo School
Tel: (215) 639-3456
- St. Charles Borromeo School, founded in 1920, and sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, proclaims Christ as our model in the teaching and formation of young Christians.
- Through religious and academic offerings, the faculty and staff develop students' intellect, self-discipline, social values, and respect for God, self and others.
- The St. Charles Borromeo community is dedicated to helping students achieve educational excellence and a way of life consistent with the principles of Catholic Christianity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||268 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bensalem Grades: NS-8 | 381 students
5340 Hulmeville Road
Bensalem, PA 19020
(215) 639-9488 3.7 NS-8
- Morrisville Grades: PK-8 | 314 students
995 Reading Ave
Morrisville, PA 19067
(215) 493-3867 12.4 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?