Catholic Central High School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Catholic Central High School is a coeducational, college preparatory school, which, while grounded in tradition, prepares it students for their future.
- The school promotes academic achievement within the context of Catholic/Christian vaules.
- Through its program of Character/Peace Education, Catholic Central High School supports the development of the whole person and the unique gifts of the individual, and the formation of caring relationships, all based on the example of Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||509 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Theresa Mainello|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,|
Bowling, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RensselaerGrades: NS-12 | 252 students
199 Washington Avenue
Rensselaer, NY 12144
- TrumbullGrades: 9-12 | 815 students
2320 Huntington Tpke
Trumbull, CT 06611
- AlbanyGrades: 6-12 | 400 students
12 Airline Dr
Albany, NY 12205
- TroyGrades: PK-12 | 113 students
260 Oakwood Ave
Troy, NY 12182
- TroyGrades: 6-12 | 459 students
174 Williams Rd
Troy, NY 12180
Catholic High is a place where stdents get the education they need.They have a very high level of education!I go there myself and I would recomend anyone looking for a Catholic/Christian school.The best part is you can have assurance you child is getting the right education they need to succeed in life and go to college.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sarah
Went to this school and loved it. 9th-12th grade and enjoyed all of it. Also I feel this school was great for preparing me for college. I applied to 5 colleges, all selective, and got accepted to all 5. Currently I am an Accounting Major and chose this because of the business classes I was enrolled in at CCHS. It was nice being able to leave school knowing what I wanted to do.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sv30m
In l9 Monsignor had a dream to combine schools in Troy. Today this particular school is flourishing with students. From a small stream of education has flowed a mighty ocean of education and culture across the landscape of New York State and beyond. This unique school has influenced, not only students, but adults since it first opened.
- Posted by Teacher - MaryA
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.