Catholic Central High School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Catholic Central High School is a coeducational, college preparatory school, which, while grounded in tradition, prepares it students for their future.
- The school promotes academic achievement within the context of Catholic/Christian vaules.
- Through its program of Character/Peace Education, Catholic Central High School supports the development of the whole person and the unique gifts of the individual, and the formation of caring relationships, all based on the example of Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||424 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Theresa Mainello|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,|
Bowling, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Troy Grades: PK-12 | 122 students
260 Oakwood Ave
Troy, NY 12182
(518)271-0526 0.8 PK-12
Catholic High is a place where stdents get the education they need.They have a very high level of education!I go there myself and I would recomend anyone looking for a Catholic/Christian school.The best part is you can have assurance you child is getting the right education they need to succeed in life and go to college.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sarah
Went to this school and loved it. 9th-12th grade and enjoyed all of it. Also I feel this school was great for preparing me for college. I applied to 5 colleges, all selective, and got accepted to all 5. Currently I am an Accounting Major and chose this because of the business classes I was enrolled in at CCHS. It was nice being able to leave school knowing what I wanted to do.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sv30m
In l9 Monsignor had a dream to combine schools in Troy. Today this particular school is flourishing with students. From a small stream of education has flowed a mighty ocean of education and culture across the landscape of New York State and beyond. This unique school has influenced, not only students, but adults since it first opened.
- Posted by Teacher - MaryA
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.