- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 33 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The CCHAT Center-Sacramentis a school devoted teaching deaf and hard of hearing children to listen and talk. Currently, over 50 children are benefiting from CCHAT's program that focuses on teaching children to listen and develop spoken language. CCHAT is state certified as a nonpublic school and is one of three auditory/oral programs serving deaf children in Northern California. Children attending CCHAT utilize a variety of amplification systems including hearing aids, cochlear implants and personal FM systems. Through a program of individualized language therapy and a creative and imaginative curriculum, children develop competency in communication, social, and academic skills. With these skills they can actively participate in their local schools and within the community at large.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Cchat Center-sacramento?
The application deadline for Cchat Center-sacramento is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Cchat Center-sacramento. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards