Cedar Creek Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The school was founded in 2001 by the members of Cedar Creek Baptist Church under the leadership of Dr. John Montgomery.
- By God's grace and the sacrifice of faithful Christians, the K4 through 12th-grade school ministry continues to grow.
- CCCS recognizes Jesus Christ as its foundation. The school is dedicated to assisting children in their move toward Christ and in developing a Christian maturity in Him.
- CCCS seeks truth from God, the Creator and Sovereign Ruler of the universe, the source of all knowledge.
- The school recognizes that the world is becoming an increasingly complex place where moral, social, and political uncertainties abound.
- CCCS is committed to academic excellence, ever aiming to develop and nurture within each student a desire for learning and an initiative that will direct him and/or her toward that spiritual, moral and academic achievement.
- Recognizing the Sovereign authority of Jesus Christ and submitting to his Lordship, the mission of CCCS is to equip students spiritually for service in the body of Christ, morally for citizenship in the United States of America, and academically for success in higher education or their chosen vocation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 577 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
(904)777-3040 6.3 PK-12
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-12 | 415 students
5732 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32205
(904)786-0028 0.8 NS-12
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 402 students
7788 Ramona Blvd W
Jacksonville, FL 32221
(904)786-1411 1.8 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: K-6 | 56 students
7876 Gregory Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32210
(904)771-9599 3 K-6
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.